A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in which anything can happen that has a title that's way too long

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Re: A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in which anything can happen that has a title that's way too long

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:54 pm

I brutally kill the cute dragon for taking my strawberry, scrape it off of Shini's head and run away while laughing maniacally.
RAINBOW

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Re: A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in which anything can happen that has a title that's way too long

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:51 pm

I pop back into existence on the young ice cream, now bound by death. "Hiya, I'm your new minion/servant how can I help ya?" I say, puffing a small amount of fire with every word.
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

odog811

A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in

Post by odog811 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:35 am

Alexander stepped out of the shadow of a tree, he then used his right arm to scrape off the last of the shadowy sludge on shoulder, although not without grunting from the amount of pain from the blade's cutting, "I hope queen foxy is still around" he said, cheerful that he can control himself again( finally after more than a year I'm back online, I'm happy to see this role play is still up)

BluePantsDude

Post by BluePantsDude » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:23 pm

I appear not knowing where I am or what happened on the last 41 pages of pure text. Feeling scared I go to sleep.
"I saw a cat get murdered in the street and I got an erection"-Filthy Frank.
"Use the force Harry!"-Gandalf.

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:58 am

The eplapetic magical frog of the universe dunking on everyone like sans from undertail on steroids pulling mlg plays on them noobs like its a top 3 best gamers in the world on a smirf account appearing here holding a baskitball seeing who he can dunk on
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD