A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in which anything can happen that has a title that's way too long

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Psycho42

Re: A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in which anything can happen that has a title that's way too long

Post by Psycho42 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:43 pm

Psycho began to stand up causing a sheild to surround Kirby. His eyes glowed yellow and rainbow flames surrounded him. "Behold." psycho said as he rose his blade up. Memes began to surround him, changing the music to "rules of nature" Psycho began to jump up, being surrounded by an edgy aura. The stage turned into a city with a metal gear Rex standing near him. As the metal gear swung it's blade down, psycho started to clash his blade against it, the clash causing damage to king dedede, who was caught up in it. Psycho began to lift the metal gear by it's blade and sweep king dedede into the air, throwing the metal gear at him. Psycho lept up and dragged his blade through the metal gear, jumping up, he did a final swing, cutting through the metal gear ,which damaged king dedede. The screeen turned white and psycho stood behind dedede, gaining an S rank.
An old friend, takes a new form.

Kirby
Silver

Re: A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in which anything can happen that has a title that's way too long

Post by Kirby » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:54 pm

(... y'know Psycho, I can tell we're gonna be good friends. xD)

Kirby was just jumping around, trying to catch another smash ball that had appeared, but every time she went to hit it, it flew out of her reach. She tried inhaling it, but it didn't work. Briefly crossing her arms, she threw a bob-omb at it, which caused it to finally break. Her own eyes began glowing yellow, along with the traditional rainbow flames, and suddenly she put on a chef's hat and made a huge pot appear. Everything on the screen except Psycho was pulled into the pot, and Kirby stirred it for a few seconds before jumping down and causing everything that was in the pot to fly out. Food items rained down on the stage, and Dedede was sent flying into oblivion. "Hah! Meta and Lucario think they're so tough with Galaxia Darkness and Aura Storm! Why aren't I top tier?! HMM?!" As the puffball gloated, Meta Knight suddenly walked up behind her and covered her with his cape, repeatedly striking her with his sword as he growled, "Know my power...." while Lucario screamed after saying something about the power of aura and chased Kirby around with a laser. All while Dedede respawned already engulfed in rainbow flames and caused his Waddle Dee rain to continue over Kirby. At the same time, some kid yelled "TAKE THAT! TRIPLE FINISH!" and Kirby was suddenly being blasted by whatever from Ivysaur, Charizard and Squirtle, and Fox McCloud drove a Landmaster right off the side of the stage and plummeted to his death.

(.... Don't mind me, I'm a total Smash nerd.
Apparently I wrote an entire paragraph describing the final smashes of every character I've mained in Brawl....)
Give me all your watermelons ♥

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:36 pm

Psycho began to pull out his ultimate move. "Okay." Psycho began spamming "okay" causing everybody to take massive damage.

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:34 pm

Killer suddenly screams and shatters into a million pieces, the shards striking everyone nearby. After a moment the shards pull out and fly back to where she had been, fusing together to once again make Killer.
RAINBOW

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:26 pm

Meta, Dedede, Lucario, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard and the ghost of Fox took so much damage that they all just imploded right then and there. Except Kirby. Kirby was just sitting there happily eating a bag of chips.

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:06 pm

"Yes!" Psycho said as He won. He hugged Kirby tightly.

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:43 am

All of a sudden a random voice said, "SUDDEN DEATH!" as both Kirby and Psycho's damage was raised to 300%. Kirby looked up at Psycho, a sudden look of determination in the little puff's eyes. Kirby NEVER lost a sudden death match. Not if she could help it. She then started struggling to get free of Psycho's grasp so she could win, when all of a sudden Bob-ombs started raining from the sky. "Poyo! Poyo! POYO!!" the puffball yelped, trying even harder to get away before she was forced to lose.

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:59 am

"Oh God!!" Psycho yelled as he tried to not get bombed. Something was off, he wasn't usually... this off guard.

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:09 am

Kirby climbed up to Psycho's head and held onto it with as much strength as a pink puffball could muster, her little arms accidentally covering his eyes. "Poyoooooo..." She was watching the bombs that were rapidly raining from the sky with wide eyes.

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:39 am

Killer flashed next to them, her soulless eyes lost for a moment before returning to normal and a silvery shield enveloped the trio, Killer's body becoming solid and unbreakable as bombs fly towards them.
RAINBOW