A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in which anything can happen that has a title that's way too long

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Re: A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in which anything can happen that has a title that's way too long

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:29 pm

Killer sat silently the entire time eating a random bowl of sherbet. Finally she said, "So the moral of this story is, you two are insane nerds and shinigami doesn't like it when psycho kills people. K."
RAINBOW

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Re: A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in which anything can happen that has a title that's way too long

Post by Shinigami » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:08 pm

"Butt out!" Shinigami yells. "Can't you see we're making the next blockbuster movie here?!"

He then continues with the 8-bit music while cranking an old-as-dirt video recorder that appeared seemingly from nowhere.
The above image is a referral link to Nodiatis, an online RPG that I play.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:47 am

"Stay away from my puffball!" Psycho yelled and he held Kirby even tighter. His eyes twitched like a yandere protecting its senpai, but his posture seemed like a concerned parent guarding their child. He clearly hit his head too hard.
An old friend, takes a new form.

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:39 am

Kirby just sat there like a limp stuffed animal, not knowing what else to do, as she was constricted by Psycho who had apparently become the essence of Yandere-chan and claimed her for his own. In the background, Masked Dedede's theme from Kirby Triple Deluxe started playing for some reason, as she uttered her signature line: "Poyo?"

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:25 pm

Psycho looked around. Then at Kirby. "Are you Okay? Do you need anything?" He asked. His voice was crazed and over protective. Psycho's eyes darted around. He stood up, still holding onto Kirby. " And what is that music?" He asked.

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Post by Shinigami » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:10 pm

"Yes, yes!" Shinigami says as he continues recording. "More drama!"

Just then, Dedede appears out of nowhere with his henchmen, flying directly toward Kirby and Psycho.
The above image is a referral link to Nodiatis, an online RPG that I play.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:45 pm

Psycho looked at king dedede before sighing. "You will never take puffball of joy!" He yelled as he began to charge magic. "Fus ro dah!!!" He yelled at dedede, causing an unrelenting force to fly from his mouth.

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:43 am

Kirby snickered as she watched Psycho attack Dedede. "Who's getting clobbered now?!" she shouted gleefully, except it just came out as "Poyo!"

It then suddenly began raining Waddle Dees on Kirby and Psycho.

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:46 pm

"Ow ow ow ow Ow!" Psycho exclaimed in pain. He began to sheild Kirby from the waddle dee rain. "Dont hurt my puffball!" He yelled.

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:47 pm

The Waddle Dee rain turned into Waddle Dee, Waddle Doo and Gordo rain. What was happeninh? Well, it seemed Dedede had found a Smash Ball in this world of randomness, and was using his final smash from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Kirby just watched the show with an occasional giggle, not caring since she was being shielded anyway.