Heroes and Villains RP

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Gecko14

Re: Heroes and Villains RP

Post by Gecko14 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:00 pm

Addy gave a nod and then looked to the Trust group. A dreaded feeling seeped into the back of her mind as Justin confirmed that they were ready to go. It sounded like what they were about to do was dangerous and unpredictable. But, truth be told, Addy lived most of her life like that. Not to this degree, but something like it. She looked down and observed the suit she has put on. They were dark and had as few pockets all over. It reminded Addy of what secret agents wore in movies and television shows.
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."

Gr1n

Post by Gr1n » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:45 pm

Conspiracy speaks:
"They've brought in some heavy hitters. But that's good news. It means they're not going to destroy the place yet. Luckily we never showed off in front of them, so they're going to underestimate us. Alright we're going to need to give you two code-names. Do you have preferences?"

JEBtheGamer1

Post by JEBtheGamer1 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:35 am

"Hey! Who the fuck are you?" cried a shrill voice. Johnson's head snapped to the side at this woman who evidently wasn't the head, considering she looked entirely out of place in the lab. The woman continued. "Talk, or I'll make you! You can't be in here, I won't allow it whoever you are!" Hitter turned to face her. "O'right, who the fuck are you?" he said in his Irish accent. The woman stared daggers at him. "I'm the new head researcher, Eliza Drummer! Who the fuck are you?" Sven stepped forwards. "What? New head? What happened to Dr Loughner?" The woman glances at him, then back at Hitter. "Wait..." she ponders. "You're all the same, aren't you?" Quake crossed his arms, and the group turned to face Dr Drummer. Johnson spoke. "Yes, we happen to be from the same batch of clones. You'd know that if you were actually the head here, since you'd have been briefed on contingency 13. Obviously, you know just the basics, what we tell the staff." Eliza looked at him. "Well, tell me then." she stated. Hitter and Quake began laughing, while Rick and Sven started chuckling slightly. Whitefire could be seen smiling, but Mr Johnson's face remained serious. "Obviously Jared isn't here. Where's the Corrector? He should be in charge here, if the protocol hasn't changed." Hitter lifted his rifle and shot Eliza in the shoulder. She went down screaming bloody murder, and all the clones looked at Hitter. He shrugged. "Ay, she was 'bout ta pull a pistol." "You bastards!" she screamed. "I'll have you shot!" Everyone glanced ad Sven, who sighed. "Alright... he muttered, before closing his eyes. Eliza stopped screaming immediately and fell asleep. "Huh, not much there but bigotry and narcissism. Not a formula in her head, and not a defense against telepaths." The team glances back at Mr Johnson. "You know the drill, people. Find a place you like and hold it. Nobody in, nobody out."
"Affirmative" Hitter moved towards the stairwell.
"I'll be here." Sven sat against the wall.
"Huh!" Whitefire put a fist against his chest.
"Yes siree." Quake walked out into the courtyard.
""Roger that." said Rick.
Last edited by JEBtheGamer1 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no potato.
There is only negative potato.

Gr1n

Post by Gr1n » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:47 am

Conspiracy starts.
"Now is the time. This should be easier than expected." And Addy, Justin, and The Trust are outside the facility.

At the facility:
Eliza's dream is interrupted by a familiar voice. "Well you're in trouble. Let me add to that."
"Control? What's going on? Those half-breeds shot me, help me!"
"You're not on top anymore. Nobody would believe that they didn't do this to you."
"Of course they shot me! What?"
"Not that. What I'm about to do. I've been keeping every bit of pain felt in this facility behind a mental wall. I'm done with it, so I'll give it to you. On a loop. Enjoy."
(Empathy Memorial. Infinite Loop enabled. Soundtrack: Yakety Sax)
"I-"
"Don't worry, you'll go catatonic long before you'd go insane. I'll take care of your father as well. Scratch that, he got arrested a week ago. You'd know that if you weren't in lockdown. Apparently a recent drug bust led directly to him. Ironclad case against him, assets frozen, and ouch it looks like he's been connected to both Russian spies and several White Nationalist groups. And PETA. Weird. Anyway, with nothing left to offer, how long will it be before Dr. Sapien decides he's a liability? Well since he died of multiple-gunshot disease three days ago, not long. From the looks of things you're the last hope your family has of continuing. I'll drop you off at a hospital when we leave though, your injury could get infected. And you know I care. Well goodbye ;)."
Control wonders if the original has the same sadistic urges or if it's just him. He shrugs and reaches out to the nearest researcher. Eliza was the last one who knew about the failsafe on him, and it's a simple matter to take it off. They really should have had more than one person watching the camera. He'll be out before the newcomers arrive and the Trust gets here. But let's have a bit of fun. He reaches to the other researchers and fiddles with their perceptions. It's a simple matter to add in a command.
(Zombie Apocalypse. Survival secondary. Idiot Ball enabled.) An embedded memetic hazard should take care of anyone capable of removing his work. He hopes they enjoy localized anime openings because that's not getting out of their heads.
A researcher gaps at the zombies surrounding him as they swarmed. He pulled out his gun and fired wildly into their ranks, hearing the screams of his coworkers. The facility was in chaos, staff fleeing from what wasn't there, firing on each other, some resorting to beating their coworkers brains out with chairs out of desperation to survive.
Let the good times roll.

Gecko14

Post by Gecko14 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:45 am

"Yeah, I think we're ready," Addy said. In the next moment they were outside a large facility. She looked all up and down it. It seemed like the kind of place that would hold horrendous experiments and all that jazz. A dark exterior and an unpleasant atmosphere certainly does the trick. Addy raised her brow as the sound of screaming and gunshots rang out from within. Funny, she thought it would be quieter and unwelcome. No, instead it was loud and sounding like a lot of people were in trouble.

Addy gave a sidelong glance to the Trust as they stood there and then looked back at Justin. The conversation they had just discussed ran clear through her mind, staying fresh in there. She couldn't guarantee that she'd personally stay out of trouble since it was the one thing she had a talent for, but Addy would try to help out at least a little bit. Addy looked away from Justin and adjusted the suit some. It was kind of scratchy and uncomfortable. "Are we gonna stand here like dumbasses or actually make a move? We're not getting any younger."
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."

Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:09 am

Jeremy had somehow managed to fall asleep with his eyes prayed open so when he woke up his eyes were dry as hell. He heard screaming from outside and instantly deatomized the clamps (he gained power from sleeping for once..) and opened the straps with his powers. He stood up and stumbled a little not used to walking since he hasn't walked since he arrived here which was.... God knows how long ago. He walked to the door and closed his eyes and concentrated. He made a fist and punched in it's general direction and sent the door flying taking much of the wall to his room with it.

Satisfied Jeremy stumbled out of the room and fell on his knees covering his eyes he was almost blinded by the sudden light he had seen. He looked around and stood up and leaned against the wall and began walking. He heard a noise and turned around to multiple doctors running at him seemingly insane foaming at the mouth and all that shit. "Holy basket of shit what the fuck is that!" He yelled. He took his hands and pushed forward sending 4 of the 5 doctors flying seemingly killing them. He caught the last one infront of him and smiled it was his favorite doctor the one who stabbed him with the damned needle "remember me?" Jeremy said and joined his hands together and pulled them apart ripping him in half. "I ain't no killer but sometimes you just gotta do things the hard way bro."
This is a signature.

Trasher

Post by Trasher » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:52 am

Last edited by Trasher on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MYAAAH

JEBtheGamer1

Post by JEBtheGamer1 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:35 am

(@Trasher that plotline doesn't make much sense. Firstly because it's a secret facility with good security, secondly because it was set to blow already. Besides, the Lab doesn't really do helpful research, and would more likely be using that core to irradiate test subjects)

Johnson didn't flinch when the Lab's lab exploded into gunfire and chaos. In fact, this made his job easier. It helped that Sven had helped develop neural blockers, and his telepath defense training, while rudimentary, was coming back to him. Of course, Sven was useless here, but it didn't really matter. Johnson disappeared in a flicker of the lights, then reappeared holding a Russian PSS-2 pistol. Completely silent, though the gunfire would mask shots from any gun. Sven stood as he walked into the lobby. "Johnson. I've been trying to reach you, your comms are off. I gotta warn you, there's another stronger-" his speech was cut off from a quiet hiss escaping from the barrel of Mr Johnson's pistol. A small round hole was directly in the center of Sven's forehead, with a slight bit of blood leaking out. On the roof, Hitter glanced out over the gates. Putting a hand to his comms, he spoke. "O'right folks, we got something. I felts me a twinge just now."
There is no potato.
There is only negative potato.

Gr1n

Post by Gr1n » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:04 pm

A figure runs up to The Trust. It's dressed in a familiar urban camouflage costume.
(Free at last, Free at last, Thanks to our power we are free at last! Now let's end this.)

Inside the facility:
Jack (the original) was way too calm for someone who could hear scream and gunshots outside his door. Then it burst open. A trenchcoat-wearing figure with sunglasses and four metallic tentacles protruding from his waits burst in grabbed Jack and threw him into the hallway. The newcomer strode forward again and lifted him. "What've you done?! Everyone's gone crazy and I reckon it's your fault." Jack kicks him and ends up on his back a few feet away. Eyes behind sunglasses narrow. "Come on, with FORM I can take apart anything you throw at me and you're dead if you try to get near me." Jack grins. "You're right, however you forgot one of the most important rules of super powered defenses."
"What?!"
Jack holds up the plasma gun he snatched from his assailants holster. "Don't carry a weapon that can harm you. Do you know what time it is?"
"What are you-"
"It's High Noon."
The ball of pure energy leaves no traces other than burn marks on the floor, walls, and ceiling.
Jack creates a duplicate long enough to high-five himself before reabsorbing it. Then Get blinks in.

Outside the facility:
Get blinks and then blinks back with another person in a Trust costume holding a gun-like weapon. This one seems less confidant than the others, but quickly composes himself.
"I won't waste time thanking you all, it would just be pointless." He turns to Addy and Justin. "Except you two." The Trust vanishes.
The original turns to Addy and Justin. "Well it looks like I was right. A gestalt has been formed. Well then, that changes the plan."
He starts walking forward and touches the building. It disappears, leaving multiple figures standing in thin air. (Anyone inside the building is going to fall at least 5 feet, the building itself is currently in the Utah desert).
He motions to Addy and Justin "Go ahead and save who you can. I've got business with some sell-outs."
(Johnson and company are now faced with him appearing in front of them.)
"Hello sell-outs. Guess who?"
Last edited by Gr1n on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:59 pm

Jeremy was stumbling down the hallway leaning against the wall but then it felt like everything disappeared and sure enough it did. "What the fuck Charles!" He yelled and he hit the ground. He looked around what was once where the facility was and saw multiple security guards moving in on him aiming rifles. Jeremy slowly stood up despite his legs being almost useless from lack of use. "FIRE!" a security guard said and they opened fire Jeremy held up his hand and the bullets stopped mid air. He smiled "run" he said and sent the bullets back ripping through some of the guards and the rest were sent flying a few feet.

Jeremy turned around and saw a few figure that he assumed caused all this chaos and began moving towards them assuming they were trying to help. What else could he do?
Last edited by Fallen Angel on Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a signature.