Didn't even know

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Kaylanie676
Bronze

Didn't even know

Post by Kaylanie676 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:22 am

"Hey my name is Artemis! what's yours?" She asks the guy sitting next to her in the group circle. She looks at him and smiles waiting for his response to her question. "My name is None. Of. Your. Business." He says smirking at her. She flinches back then glares at him. "You're pretty rude I was just trying to be nice gosh, who peed in your coffee?" She says before turning away not giving him a chance to answer, she then turns to the other boy on her left. "Hi I'm Artemis, what's your name?!" She asks hoping he isn't as rude as the boy to her right. "Hi Artemis, my name is Ace!" He responds smiling and sticking his hand out for her to shake, which she does. "It's nice to meet you Ace!" She says smiling at him. "It's nice to meet you too Artemis! Oh have you met Kade yet?" He asks looking at her curiously. "Who's Kade?" She asks confused as she looks around the group. "Kade is the boy to the right of you, I just assumed you knew his name because I saw you two talking earlier" He says looking confused as to how she didn't know who Kade was when she had been talking to him only seconds before she turned her attention on him. "Gimme one minute Ace!" She says and turns to look at Kade. She lightly taps him on the shoulder to get his attention. "What do you want?" He asks with a slight growl to his voice. "So your name is Kade? Hmmm.. I think it suits you!" She says before turning back to Ace and smiling at him.

CS:
Name: Artemis Shadow Thorn
Species: Elf, vampire
Personality: Passive aggressive, smart, strong willed and friendly

CS:
Name: Kade Williams
Species: Vampire, demon
Personality: Aggressive, intelligent, rude and unempathetic

I'm looking for someone to join this rp and I would prefer if they played as a male so this can develop into a romance you have a choice to rp as Kade, Ace or if you want you can make your own Character it is your choice.

Kay<3 :twisted:

Kaylanie676
Bronze

Re: RE: DIDN'T EVEN KNOW

Post by Kaylanie676 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:40 am

i'm looking for anyone to do this with

Kay<3 :twisted:

WolfAlphaShadow

Re: Didn't even know

Post by WolfAlphaShadow » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:21 am

I am new to this app but I'd love to try^^

Sent from my SM-N900V using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.