Kirby's Kingdom~

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
GUVII

Re: Kirby's Kingdom~

Post by GUVII » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:21 pm

Moon's combat visor appears over her forehead, as the glass that protects her eyes lower to reveal a hud that shows nearby threats and their projected paths. She lifts her scythe and twirls it only to aim the blade towards the corrupted, the blade sinks into the ground as Moon aims for the most concentrated area of corrupted. "Might wana shield your eyes..." she added while a beam emits from the scythe, small at first, like a targeting indicator, however what ever it touches, it burns clean though them, setting a few on fire along the way, suddenly the beam gets massive as it burns the ground, even cutting though it as hot plasma consumes the creatures that are caught in the radius of the beam. the beam had cut a 20 foot wide path in the hord of corruption, while exploding off in the distance like a nuke.

Moon lifts her scythe and prepares for close range combat, ready to slice though anything that threatens her and her friends. "Sure, they can regenerate... I would like to see them try when they are atomized..." she added with a smile.

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Post by odog811 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:41 am

This seemed to have struck a nerve, some corrupted seemed to be reduced to bones as their coating seemed to pool around them before moving. Although Alex didn't seem to, he seemed to start gagging and coughing, eventually letting a splurge of blood out onto the ground while slightly bleeding from his eyes.

Any noise for help seemed drowned in a thick gurgle for a good minute, then he seemed to weakly ask for help as he was too lightheaded to stand.

"YOU CAME TO THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL!"

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:25 pm

Moon turns towards Sub-Zero and blinks "wasn't there someone else with you? Where did he go?" She asked, feeling as though someone is missing or quite possibly in trouble. Moon quickly held her head as one of her eyes flickered to red, a more 'demonic' voice is heard from Moon "Sister, why don't you let me take control for a while, I'm more suited for combat than you are..." said a unknown voice as Moon replied in her normal voice "now is not the time" as she takes a breath and stands straight. Moon looks around for anyone whom might be in trouble, but all she can see is the chaos that these corrupted are causing.

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Post by odog811 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:55 pm

The pools of corruption seemed to eventually start swirling a bit, allowing Alex to be seen as the pool of corrupted blood he coughed out seemed to go into the air to form a sphere with a white glow developing in it, other pools of corruption did the same as a black haze started to encircle the fighters.

Meanwhile the dracolich soon seemed to cough out a blob of yellowish black fluid, which seemed to end up making the lich's shouts boom throughout the entire deck as the glob pooled. They now seemed to be about how it told them to summon him before this needed to happen. Eventually two shovel-like antlers started to stick out of the pool along with two almost skeletal looking hands, the skin was tanned with scars on them resembling purple cracks.

Kirby
Star Warrior

Post by Kirby » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:04 pm

Sub-Zero stiffened in the midst of all the chaos going on. Before she had a chance to react to Moon, or Alexander's predicament, a black haze started to surround the fighters, and the pools of the corrupted appeared to form glowing white spheres. Every instinct told her to turn and fly away now, but the Kiridan stayed rooted in place. She was not going to run away from a battle ever again, not after the last time cost the life of her own father.

Galacta Knight landed on the ground as the haze became too thick to see through in order to fly, but she kept her wings spread, her feathers visibly standing on end. "What's going on NOW?" the warrior hissed, holding her lance and shield in front of herself in anticipation.

--

Blade let out a gasp of horror as the lich appeared, her eyes widening. "That's one of the monsters from the vision..." she whispered.
"What vision?!" Sword hissed, obviously getting just as alarmed by all of this as everyone else.

"Draw your blades! Don't hold back!" Meta Knight barked at his crew, his eyes glowing a bright blood-red. "All soldiers, assume combat mode!"
Poyo!~ ♥

odog811
Bronze

Post by odog811 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:29 pm

Eventually the spheres each seemed to expand their wispy and black outer coatings before imploding, each implosion had made a blinding flash, summoning tall and thin creatures, each seemed to be almost otherworldly husks All except for Alex's, his seemed to summon a grey creature similar to the others, but it actually looked healtht and seemed to not quite be corrupted, but disoriented at the moment.

Soon the lich lord seemed to drag himself up, his tattered cloak seemed to show how sickly he looked, his skin besides that on his hands seemed to be scarred from what seemed like heavy labor while his ribs showed. His pants seemed to be relatively intact though, while his deer skull seemed to be stained in a lot of places from damp environments. "I told you to summon me sooner to handle that FOOL!" He shouted, seeming to cast a black icicle at Dark knight while approaching Ash, although he wasn't feral anymore, he definitely seemed to show fear. "The fellow lords will now know exactly where to find the monarch's child... now none of you are truly safe" It growled before gently petting the dracolich.

Kirby
Star Warrior

Post by Kirby » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:12 am

--

Meta Knight swallowed hard. Now he was in trouble. Damnit... I should have just left that hatchling in Alexander's room.

The knight stared helplessly from the lich, to Ash. The rest of the Meta-Knights each held their defensive postures, but none of them moved without their leader's command.

"... What do you want from me?" Meta Knight asked at last, his voice steady.
Poyo!~ ♥

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:06 am

Moon stands there while observing the energy swirling around, seeing it for what it is. Her visor gets a detailed energy composition of the corruption, this was something darker than the usual energy that Moon normally deals with, but rather it resembled necromancy, or dark magic. Moon shifted her stance, as her eyes and blade shifted a different color, more of a white than blue now as she is forced to use Mana. "Normal means of energy doesn't seem to work on such creatures. Thankfully, Ancients that tormented my people in the past had created me to combat such energies. Normally when something is atomized, it cease to exist, instead their energy lingers, so something else is anchoring them here, possibly a leader or a source that commands them. This is something outside my expertise but..." a book of Elemental's appears in her free hand as the other holds onto the scythe "corruption is weak against light and holy based attacks, though I might be entirely wrong about this."

She raises the book and a different kind of seal appears for just a few moments, one of Ancient magic that even Moon has a hard time understanding the symbols of, the book forms into a solid orb of light mana as Moon guides it towards her scythe and rests it within the crescent moon that decorates the blade.

The scythe sets off a small shockwave that should in theory destroy the corruption nearby the group, if not, probably anger them at least. Moon then glances towards Sub Zero and gives a confident smile "Need to stay strong Zero, I have faith that we will get though this, as a team" Moon said to Sub Zero, trying to give confidence, even in the face of defeat, or death.

odog811
Bronze

Post by odog811 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:45 pm

Although the other creatures were reduced to five in number from sheer impact with sharp debris, which seemed to damage their heads beyond repair. The grey one only seemed to get knocked over slightly, now seeming irritated and defensive though. Soon enough it tried to throw Alex at moon while what looked like a breathing apparatus leaked. Meanwhile one of the others seemed to split their arms before charging on all six limbs, screeching to reveal it had a beak-like pair of jaws.

"I am not your top concern right now, the dracolich is, I suggest you... get rid of it... gently, otherwise you will find the wrath of an angered Aralian wyvern, especially a mother, will be too much for this ship to handle, not to mention the monarch's wrath. I cannot help directly besides the defense of the dracolich from potential threats to it's life, so I must finish that before leaving." He explained, soon turning around to walk towards dark, letting flames spark out of one hand while seeming to hum an incantation.

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:32 am

Moon throws her scythe towards one of the six limb creature in defense as she turns towards Alex, only to have her visor say 'unavoidable collision', she goes wide eyed eye for a moment as she somewhat catches Alex before falling over. Sliding across the ground with Alex ontop eventually comes to a stop and pushes Alex off to the side, Moon sits up to rub her head and quietly sighs as her eyes shifted back to normal, mana attacks are apparently taxing to her body, as she has ran out of gas and there isn't a gas station for miles.

"so hungry..." Moon quietly said before standing up then looks over towards Alex, inspecting him for any damage. At the same time her scythe made contact with the creature, making a loud 'Ping' sound followed by a thud as it pins the creature to the ground.
Last edited by GUVII on Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.