[INN] The Inn

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:20 pm

"Very nice to meet you Crafter, my name is Valerius. As for Kirin, it's a bit of an enigma. The specific solar system I live in is an anomaly in and of itself, because we are geocentric, millions of miles away from the ten sun ring we are surrounded by. The rest of the galaxy is also odd in the way our stars are arranged. They all form into rings of seven or more stars, with varying circumference." Valerius remembers his home and neighboring planet. "The constant sun eventually wore away our atmosphere, making my planet barely able to sustain life, which is why I left along with a mass exodus from the planet. I heard from a passing traveler that there was a place known as the Dimension Bar, and that it had portals to different universes. I guess the front door was the first, eh? Haha." He takes a healthy swig of his ale and looks down at the counter.
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:07 am

Tahki recoiled from being surprised by Jëager sudden awakening and sat there for a moment, listening to his question about how much time has passed. "Honestly, I have no idea on how much time has passed... Elemental's don't really have a grasp of the understanding of time, as we have long lifespans, making time irrelevant to our existence. For me it only felt like 5 minutes, to you it might have been 5 years." She explained and gives a calm smile.

"Anyways, Jëager? Need anything to drink?" She asked as her 3rd eye stayed focus on both Crafter and Valerius.

Craftermatt360

Post by Craftermatt360 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:56 am

Crafter shakes his head in repsonse to Tahki, adding, "no i'm fine, thank you." He then turns back to Valerius saying, "so i see. Do you have a home to go back to at all at all or are you now looking for a new one here? If so i would offer to help if i can."

ulfur

Post by ulfur » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:45 pm

Bustling and clanging emerged from inside the kitchen. Zadok was eating food desperately as if it was his mission. Once revived, he slowed himself down. It occurred to him that he must have looked like an animal, so he reached for a plate to be a bit more human.

Zadok emerged from behind the bar struggling to balance a couple of large plates of food of various sorts. He set the platters on the bar counter and lifted himself onto the stool wearily. He kept eating, however, until he became increasingly aware of the conversation at the bar and the unfamiliar names which were being introduced among the guests there. He finally looked around the room with tired, burning eyes.

"Oh..." he said in a weak voice "Please eat. Help yourselves to this food. It's all on me."
He stopped himself and thought for a bit and turned again to the new faces.
"I am sorry to be rude. My name is Zadok. Your names are Tahki, Valerius, Cali... am I right?" Zadok notices the admiral's uniform "You are Admiral Crafter..." looking further "and you're Jëager, I remember you."

He was interrupted for a moment as he quickly caught himself from falling out of the stool. "I'm glad you're all here." he resumed and smiled. These guests seemed like people of honorable quality. Zadok reflected on this for a moment and appeared to be staring off sleepily.

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:39 pm

Val looked at Zadok with half amusement at his struggle, feeling bad but also holding back his dark humor and trying not to laugh at the poor man. "Yes, my name is Valerius, but you can call me Val. And I'll let you eat, it seems as though you need it more." He turns back to Crafter. "As I said, my homeworld is incapable of sustaining life for the moment, so we left to let the planet recover. As far as I'm concerned, I'm just looking to stick around travelling the multiverse for a couple hundred years and come back. Though with the reports, with the damage we did, there may be no going back" He smiles grimly, knowing that his race was to blame for the destruction of his planet's ecosystems and the deaths of millions. "That said, I'm sure I'll find somewhere to stay eventually. Thanks for the offer though." He downs the rest of his ale, grabs the room key, and wanders up to his room. He shortly falls into a silent sleep.
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

odog811

Post by odog811 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:57 pm

(I'd like to say Jëager will be unconscious for a while longer until the app gets fixed since I'm having some issues with Chrome)