Kirby's Kingdom~

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
odog811

Re: Kirby's Kingdom~

Post by odog811 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:07 am

Alex tensed up as he noticed the eyes, soon stopping in his tracks, "I don't think we're quite safe here your highness" he slightly growled this as he glared at the eyes. Soon enough he tried to force himself to stand up properly. This was difficult but doable.

Kirby
I Ate Annasiel's Underwear

Post by Kirby » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:23 am

Kirby followed his gaze. She noticed the eyes, and narrowed her own. "I think I know who that is," she muttered. "Meta Knight. Come out here at once and stop trying to be mysterious and intimidating. And royal advisor or not, stop spying on your queen."

The eyes narrowed slightly at the queen and Alexander, then disappeared with a dark chuckle.

"Oh... I don't think that was Meta Knight..." the queen said, looking worried now. "He doesn't chuckle like that..."
(Poyo~ ♥)- c(''-c)
~~~~
"Evolving into Umbreon is the ultimate way to
friendzone someone." ~Wint 2017

~~~~

odog811

Post by odog811 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:58 am

Eventually Alexander got ready to defend Kirby with his life, slightly shaking as he stood up.

"g... go! I... I won't fail as a royal guardsmen again..." he tried not to shout the last part as he started to extend his right arm's blade as he got ready to let go of his control.

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:20 am

"Alexander, you don't need to do this. We don't know who... or what... it is yet. And you never failed me."
Kirby glared at where the eyes had been. "Besides... I may be the queen of this land, but I'm also still a warrior." She put a hand on the star in her crown. "As long as I have this, I will always be one of the strongest fighters. As the ruler of this place, I've got just as much of a responsibility to protect you as you have to protect me."
(Poyo~ ♥)- c(''-c)
~~~~

~~~~

odog811

Post by odog811 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:27 am

"I've been a royal guard two times before in two different kingdoms, my second failure was due to this corruption, I may not have failed you, b...but I failed my homeland, then q...queen foxy...
b...both failures ...were my fault!" he slightly sobbed out.

he seemed to be in tears after he mentioned queen foxy, but he stood his ground and braced himself. "I...i want to prove I won't fail this time"

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:38 am

"You won't fail me, Alexander, I know you won't. But, Queen Foxy?" Kirby tilted her head. "Out of curiosity, who was she?" She seemed to be a person of some importance to Alexander, based on the fact that he'd cried after mentioning her. Kirby didn't want to reopen old wounds, but she was curious now.
(Poyo~ ♥)- c(''-c)
~~~~

~~~~

odog811

Post by odog811 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:40 am

"she......" he softly sniffled "was an old friend, and the last ruler I was a royal guard to, we... we went exploring during my day of and.... fell into one of the tunnels w...where we were t.... that I warned her about, but, I nearly died to prevent something from dragging her under, t...that's why I have the scar on my left leg, then after reaching the castle... t... the rest was a blurr..." he did seem relieved to get it off his chest, although he tried not to yell.

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:36 pm

Kirby's dark blue eyes were wide and full of sympathy. "I'm so sorry," she murmured, putting a hand on his shoulder.
(Poyo~ ♥)- c(''-c)
~~~~

~~~~

odog811

Post by odog811 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:27 am

Alexander softly sighed, "thank you, but sympathy won't help me", as he spoke he was looking around for the intruder that stared at them earlier.

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:24 pm

"I wonder who that intruder was," she said, trying to change the subject. "Those eyes looked like Meta Knight's, but that laugh sure wasn't his."
(Poyo~ ♥)- c(''-c)
~~~~

~~~~