Into the mystery Forest

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Post Reply
User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Bronze
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: G&K S-09 base
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:56 am

{right, thanks for clearing this up}

Sam... kind of recognised this creature? He certainly could see several parallels to other creatures he knew of, but there were key differences in the immediately visible physiology. That being said; he hoped that these differences wouldn't affect the functions. he grabbed his knife and chucked it to another place in the hopes the creature would think he was there.
"Remember, no russian... Because I-I don't understand russian..." ~ Armour fairy
Image

User avatar
odog811
Member
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 6:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by odog811 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:03 am

the creature stomped the knife until it was shrapnel, his claws were more pointed than others but this only helped in combat and climbing.

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Bronze
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: G&K S-09 base
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:32 am

That... wasn't exactly the outcome Sam had hoped for. Welp, guess I'm going to have to call an equipment drop later then He thought. Either way, the creature wasn't barrelling down on him any more, giving him ample time to begin forming some new blasters, the small levels of light slowly coalescing into prisms. It was lucky to process made no sound.

Of course, Murphy's law was in full drive that night; as some reinforcements of the spider colony started making their way down the web...
"Remember, no russian... Because I-I don't understand russian..." ~ Armour fairy
Image

User avatar
odog811
Member
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 6:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by odog811 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:07 pm

the creature savaged several spiders after hearing them in the branches, knocking a few down as he attacked aimlessly when it was quiet.

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Bronze
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: G&K S-09 base
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:22 pm

{just to check, is it alright to merk this thing or do you want to keep using it for a little longer}

By now the new blasters were finished and ready to charge and fire; but Sam held off for the time being. If this creature was going after the spiders then he could very easily wait for them to battle it out for now and therefore leave less spiders for him to deal with.

Said spiders were now very much engaging the creature; which would go much more favourably if it wasn't for the fact their spitting made quite a bit of noise.
"Remember, no russian... Because I-I don't understand russian..." ~ Armour fairy
Image

User avatar
ulfur
Newbie
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by ulfur » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:50 pm

The Snake was removed from its place in the branches once more. It had been trying to get some rest, for it was still very weak. By this time, the Snake would have rested for a bit, then would have woken up at this time to catch some mice, which the Snake was not very keen on either, but it is what this "greatest" of snakes has been "reduced to".

"Very typical of the gods to make my plans go sour. Curse them and curse it all. Now another even stronger creature than the last has wandered out here from the center of the forest. By this time I would have gained back some of my strength. It could be time to abandon these ones here while I look at the forests edge for some easier prey of fools who enter this place."

The Snake flicks its tongue out and silently tastes the air. Its green scales reflect the green glow of the vegetation, but its vicious red eyes scan all around.

"I need to leave this spot for now, but at least I am quiet. If I make it back again, not one thing will escape my revenge."

mathmushroom
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by mathmushroom » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:51 pm

I held my breath in anger and fear as i hear a blood curdeling scream from what appeared to be a human female?Pondering to save her or not as i was just about to leave.But then I realized I recognized it.It was of the little girl and her mother that I saved before I got myself into this mess.But I knew if helped I would die.So I started to cry as i looked for a way out when suddenly I feltan adreline rush prompting me to to run.I had no control of my body.It was like I was possesd.

User avatar
odog811
Member
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 6:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by odog811 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:05 am

The creature clicked it's jaws together as it heard the snake and ran at it on all fours, not before he heard the scream and changed direction.

User avatar
ulfur
Newbie
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by ulfur » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:08 pm

Following the combat, we return to the mysterious Forest from a different location --an oddly quiet area near the center of the forest. Along with those adventurers who last found themselves lost in the forest, and those still to enter, a new character awakens in the same mysterious sea of green.

Zaris opened his eyes. He saw light dancing through the thick forest canopy over where he lay. His eyes burned, and he shut them again. Everything hurt. His back hurt the most, and Zaris avoided getting up until the pain was unbearable. Finally, he let out a groan and rolled over. Zaris marveled at this terrible feeling because he knew he was strong and only seventeen.

Zaris rested on his side. In his fitful sleep, disconnected memories of fighting and of home darted around Zaris’s mind so that, when he awoke again, he was aware two things: That he was important, and that this was not a safe place to be.

Moving down the forest floor, his eyes focused in on his own hands that cradled his head. “The Heavens!” he flung his hands out from under his head. One look at his hands, and it was certain his situation was not healthy because his skin was a sickly dark gray.

“My father may be the king, but I will need any help I can get in this moment.“ With great difficulty, he hobbled to his feet.

Rook_Cahill
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:28 pm
Gender: Male
Location: the Universe, Local Group, Milky Way Galaxy, Outer Arm, Solar System, Earth, USA.
Contact:

Re: Into the mystery Forest

Post by Rook_Cahill » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:47 am

{quick question, what kind of world is this based in? Exmp: is magic rare, common, hidden? is technology advanced, or rudimentary?}

Rei found himself seated on the ground in a forest, with no memory of how he got there. In fact, He didn't remember anything. Looking around he saw no path or anything that even resembled one. He looked down at himself.

He was apparently a hunter of some sort, due to his overuse of greens and browns. but he didn't think he was just a hunter. he had a feeling he should know something else... something about the leaf emblem holding his green cloak around his neck.

He patted his pockets. 'Ok, so what do I...' he pulled out an object that definitely shouldn't have fit into his pocket in the first place. 'What the heck?'

He was now holding a broadsword nearly four feet in length. the hilt had been polished recently and the blade was worn but very, very sharp.
'what is this? how...'

at that moment, he heard a scream from somewhere nearby. He hesitated for a second, then ran towards the noise.
'at the very least,' he thought,
'maybe I can get some answers.'

He reached a clearing in the woods. He counted at least two people, a snake, and some form of... creature. 'Not too sure what to call that thing...' there was definitely some kind of battle going on... with lots of spiders? 'Now I know I'm delusional. Oh well.' Rei ran into the clearing brandishing his sword.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest