Kirby's Kingdom~

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
odog811

Kirby's Kingdom~

Post by odog811 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:12 pm

"thanks, my replacements get stuck often" Alexander chuckled as he said that, Meta knight noticed the blade-like mechanical left leg that went up to his knee. "I'll try to be more careful" he added as he took a cured piece of crabsnake meat and ate it before continuing , "oh and, try to keep me away from anyone if I start to... 'act out' "

Kirby
Silver

Re: Kirby's Kingdom~

Post by Kirby » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:55 pm

Meta Knight dipped his head. "I know what you mean." The blue-haired warrior had his own... dark side... that would show up now and then, leading him on destructive rampages through the entire kingdom. The rampages especially seemed to happen when he was around Kirby for long periods of time... "I'll do my best to help if that should happen to you."

"Hey, Meta Knight!" A somewhat high-pitched voice suddenly shouted from behind the two warriors. "You'll never guess who I just got a letter from! YOUR BROTHER IS COMING TO VISIT!!! Isn't that so EXCITIIIIING?!" Kirby squealed, taking a bite of a chocolate chip cookie mid-sentence and continuing with her mouth full. Clearly, manners weren't one of her abilities...

Meta Knight froze, his golden eyes turning a bright red. "No, it is NOT 'so EXCITIIIIING'!" he growled, clenching his gloved fists. "Why is Galacta Knight coming here?! He never comes unless he wants to cause trouble!"

odog811

Kirby's Kingdom~

Post by odog811 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:19 pm

"Can I leave for a bit, I need to do some maintenance on my arm" Alexander asked as his right arm sparked, "it's just a semi-annual activity, I will be right back on duty afterwards" he added as he finished the meat he then added "when I've acted out in the past it's just been... 'hunger pains', once the last time I was a royal guard, I accidentally ended up... b-biting queen foxy... I don't like to talk about anything during that time " Alexander seemed saddened by saying this