[INN] The Inn

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Mulluns

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Mulluns » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:29 am

CDR-382 watched more people arrive, from all sorts of different varieties.Many looked advanced like him, some not so much, and some even looked... primative, almost like from the place he originated from. Disregarding his old memories as quickly as he remembered them, he started to turn to exit before he saw her again, Kali, The Guardian, with others including some sort of child she was holding.

"Guardian... I thought it was you when I recognized you..." He spoke, stepping up to her. "This is your home?"
"I have no enemies, merely topographies of ignorance. The people drift aimlessly, collecting into clans wherever they find a glimmer of knowledge."

shadowdelta47

Post by shadowdelta47 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:35 pm

Shadow blinked in surprise as he watched Weaver basically clone herself. "WHOOOOAAA!!" He shouted, jumping up excitedly. That's even cooler! Ok, hold on a sec~" He drags the original with him behind a table, as they spy on Smokey, still talking with Kali. "Do you think you can put my bro to sleep?"

Meanwhile, Smokey smiled at Kali as she accepted his offer. "No problem, ma'am. It's nice to be able to help," At that moment, he also saw Moon walk in, and waved. "Well hey there - long time no see, Moony. He did feel a bit nervous as the a man dressed in black started addressing Kali.
"I'm not crazy! I just don't give a darn!" - Daffy Duck

retrorocet

Post by retrorocet » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:25 pm

The original Dreamweaver sits at the table. She puts a hand to her chin so she could think on shadow's question
For a moment.

"Well I never put someone to sleep before. When I popped into existence; my person was already asleep. Although I don't think people have to be asleep for me to create for them anymore."

Razetheraider98
Gold

Post by Razetheraider98 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:57 am

(Hello?)

Sent from my XT1080 using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.
Stranger: What time is it?
Me: It's time to d-d-d-d-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!

Razetheraider98
Gold

Post by Razetheraider98 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:26 am

Raze walked inside and sat down. "Man, I missed this place." He looked around and smiled. "HEY! KURUSU! Where are you, ya sly cat?!" Raze called out, hoping there would be a response.

Sent from my XT1080 using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.
Stranger: What time is it?
Me: It's time to d-d-d-d-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:28 am

{it seems everyone else is away. I'm still here but have no reason to post anything RP at the moment so I'm kinda just waiting for people to get back to posting.}
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few

retrorocet

Post by retrorocet » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:34 am

(im waiting too... So.. anyone know any good jokes?)

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:57 am

Kali looked up to CDR. "Oh, hello Commander." she smiled. "Well, the plane outside of the inn is my home, which includes that shrine and everything else." she explained to both him, and the clone who had come over to her.

we do have an OOC thread now. https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9149 let's try to keep the OOC stuff there.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:03 pm

A blue cat then limped meekly from behind the bar. It hopped onto the bar, wearing a wearisome face.

"Not enough strength in me... my energy was diverted somewhere else in another world... nya..."

Someone pet the poor thing. He seemed to be busy.
Remember to always check the first post of the Inn for any updates! The link above will take you there.

Myrn
Trap Card

Post by Myrn » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:09 pm

As if by some mysterious force, Kurusu's plea had been heard and a certain ball of pink fluff had answered the call with a hoof...

"Paws up cat. It's bellirubbin time, baa~"
"He seemed the sort to even Dream in suave."