[INN]Lyris: (Quest)Animated Novelties

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Kurusu

Re: [INN]Lyris: (Quest)Animated Novelties

Post by Kurusu » Thu May 17, 2018 2:20 pm

"Ah Tess, I missed the girl. She's a fierce one." Piers said, just before an explosion from afar went off.

Nothing to worry about, he said. Let's check it anyway, he said.

"Sure, I'll trust you." Piers said.

At the same time, Haruka had no idea what BT was thinking off. Haruka was many things, but astrologist wasn't one. She simply held Eiko firmly, preventing both of them from losing too much of their footing.

"How about you two go on and check while we search for the devil's fern?" Haruka suggested. "You and moon would draw a large amount of attention, that would leave us free to find what we are looking for! Also, Eiko can open a rift straight to you guys if we are ever in trouble."
Remember to always check the first post of the Inn for any updates! The link above will take you there.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 17, 2018 2:32 pm

BT nods "sounds like a plan." a flash of light comes from his free hand and in it appears a small earpiece. "Put this in, It'll allow us to communicate over long distances." He hands it to Haruka; then turns to the direction that the explosion came from "Okay, Moon, on me. Piers, keep an eye out for those two; if this was a shelling of an enemy squad there may be even more and you'll be the only one able to kill the bots when it's just you three."
<Insert humorous signature here>

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Thu May 17, 2018 2:44 pm

While Haruka fumbled with the ear piece, Piers said to BT. "Honestly, I think they'll be fiiiiine. Our young lady over there could just open a rift to hell and send the robot in there."

"They don't need my help. I'm the one who's going to be in a pinch if I run out of your bullet."
Remember to always check the first post of the Inn for any updates! The link above will take you there.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu May 17, 2018 2:45 pm

Kali came up on the group after a moment, landing near them. "Everything ok out here? There's an awful lot of commotion. What can I do to help?" She asked, looking around a little.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 17, 2018 2:49 pm

BT turns to the newcomer "Probably fine, possibly not; as a summary of our situation miss... uh... you know what never-mind; how would you say your combat effectiveness is? because if you're a pacifist this really isn't the place for you right now." He doesn't seem to have as much of a smug attitude as he did earlier, and has started to get a little more serious; showing a side that is fit for a military commander.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu May 17, 2018 3:02 pm

"Oh, I'm out here just taking a leisurely stroll in the middle of the woods to smell the flowers." Kali rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. "If was a pacifist, would I be out here after an explosion asking what I can do to help?" She uncrossed her arms. "I'll just find out what it was and deal with it myself while you guys go find what you need."
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 17, 2018 3:06 pm

BT shakes his head "Negative, go with Piers and the others" He jerks his thumb in their direction "Me and moon here are enroute to whatever caused it and I really don't need someone that could get hurt." There is apparent hypocrisy in the fact that BT himself has no armour other than his casual clothing. "There is a chance that a fully fledged fire-fight will go on and I want as few possible casualties as possible."

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Thu May 17, 2018 3:18 pm

"Hey, are you even listening? I said those girls will be fine." Piers said after BT apparently seemed to be distracted by Kali, and what he had said earlier had fell on deaf ears. That was somewhat rude, but hey, it was a war zone after all.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 17, 2018 3:21 pm

"I heard you Piers, I'm saying this because I don't want our new arrival getting hurt." BT says, slightly annoyed. He sighs "We don't have time for this, Moon, on me, let's go" He starts walking off.

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Thu May 17, 2018 3:30 pm

"Alright. You do you then." Piers said in a resigned manner. Oh well, he may as well stick with Haruka and Eiko, whom he have much less arguments with.

"We shall be off to find the sporange then, girls!"