The Tavern

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Annasiel
Administrator

Re: The Tavern

Post by Annasiel » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:14 am

No?

If there was one thing Chell wasn't told, it was no. Well, she was actually told no on many occasions, especially on the occasions where the things she asked weren't what people wanted (which was often) but-

If there was one thing Chell didn't do, it was immediately give up when she was told no.

"Humph!" she humphed, turning back to point at the golem man. "You! Tell him to give me his shiny stick!"
Doki-Doki Channel
BLACKOUT
~
Forum FAQ
~
"To bear the brunt of blizzard's kiss and snare the wind to fingertips."

the paladins return

Post by the paladins return » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:10 pm

"Hey, leave me out of this, you ate my golem."
Brandon slouched and drank the root beer passive-aggressively. His potatoes never knew what hit them as he started in on the beautifully creamy, slightly yellow substance. The food was gone in minutes.
"Whoever he is, he needs help to understand the situation. Come here, dark stranger. Let me buy you a drink, and I'll tell you a tale."
Brandon eyed the saber cautiously, knowing exactly what one of those can do. He remembered vividly a moment in his past when he came across one, and It didn't go well for the other party.
Brandon's the name. Golems are my game.

Jeremy

Post by Jeremy » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:02 am

The figure laughed inside of his head at the thought of anyone forcing him to give over his saber. The man obviously wasn't keen on the idea and quickly deferred it. He then spoke to the dark figure and beckoned him for a drink. Knowing that he was in a foreign land he nodded his head. The figure took a seat next to the Golem Man.

the paladins return

Post by the paladins return » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:16 pm

Brandon ordered their drinks and started the story.
"There once was a bar, similar to this one. It was simply named 'The Inn'. I spent most of my time there, and people popped up from everywhere. Even someone similar to your self, saber-wise. We had fun, and our lives were... fun, to say the least. It seemed to attract all sorts, from all sorts of worlds. When we weren't fighting each other or drinking and eating the amazing food, we made trips out to places and solved peoples problems. Quests, if you want to call them that. That was about three years ago now. The world seemed to have collapsed around it though. The Inn was gone. And now, after all this time, I've found a similar place. It's a bit deserted, but the crowds might return, and our life might be similar to before. Welcome to the Tavern. Now, what's your story? Where did you come here from?"

the paladins return

Post by the paladins return » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:08 am

"And where did you get that damned saber? I want one of my own for... alternative purposes."

ArtificialEnt

Post by ArtificialEnt » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:25 am

A brief flurry of motion at the door heralds the entry of a small figure in a dark, stained cloak. More specifically, it heralds the flailing tumble of said small cloaked figure through said door, slamming shut as whoever-it-was sprawled on the ground under the weight of surprise and snow. There was a squeak.
After a long moment, the figure finally spoke in an ambiguously-gendered voice as they stared up at the ceiling. "I am never asking anyone for directions ever again."