The Waiting Room

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

The Waiting Room

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:56 pm

Welcome to the waiting room.

We all have moments when the world is quiet and no one you're roleplaying with seems to even exist anymore. The roleplays have stopped and the world is numb. So here is a place to just mess around with your characters, invent new and creative ways to use your abilities. The world is infinitely large. No limits, no boundaries. Go crazy! Go absolutely nuts! Never surrender!

There is only one rule in this room. Don't kill each other's characters to the point where they can't be used.

Have fun, and may your training go successfully.
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Re: The Waiting Room

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:23 am

Brandon walked into the room and got ready for the first test run of his newest golem. He started by making a large circle, about five feet wide. He then drew an octogram that had six elemental signs inside. He then drew lines in the four cardinal directions, and on each, he drew the same symbol, the one that represents unity. In the center of the octogram, he drew a large, curving symbol, one he had created. It meant "power in the equal distribution of talents" or, in other words, The Jack. He stood back up, and energy pulsed around him. The drawings glowed around him, and there was a wind that whipped up dust. Then, water floated from the circle, and the ground quaked, and some started to rise under him, pushing him up into the air. Fire stuck out of the sides of the columns and flared up. Finally, the room was engulfed in darkness. The golem was shaping itself now, all collapsing in on itself. Brandon stood atop the beast, and it grumbled loudly, shaking the room. He hopped off and looked back at it. It was missing something... He put another circle on the golem's forehead and a helmet formed around its head. Armor started to grow out of crystals on the outside. It was complete.
"Finally... I finished it..."
Brandon passed out of exhaustion. This magic is draining. Luckily, once he casts a spell, he merely has to call it back from the void. He sleeps on the ground. The test would wait.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:22 am

Surprisingly enough the 'Octogram' had intertwine with another similar portal used by 'Elementals' themselves, creatures made of pure energy, however lacking any features that would be considered 'golem like. Moon poofed from the Octogram, and stood there, wondering how she got in this place, and who would had summoned her if it was intentional...

Her glowing blue eyes scan the area, then becomes fixed on Brandon, who obiviously made the 'Octogram' and summoned a golem. She puffs in outrage, and quietly squeaks like a kettle pot that comes to a boil. She yells out, but her voice, even though it was out of anger... It was kind of cute, as it fits her size that being 1 and a half feet tall. Ohhhhhhh!~!!! ARRRRGGGGGGGGggggggggg!" as her cheeks turn red from her rage. You and your MAGIC brought me here! What is the big idea! I should have Diana Rose deal with you! So crossed with people who tamper with... with... THIS!" as she gestures towards the Octogram.

Moments later a scythe falls out of the sky, just infront of Moon, stabbing into the ground like a dagger bein tossed to wood, as it rattles from its vibrations. The little figure grabs the huge scythe and pulls it free from the ground and takes the defensive stance.

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:22 pm

Brandon wakes up, turns around, looks at the adorable elemental and stares for a minute.
"Wait... don't I know you?"
Brandon stands up and looks down at her. It had been so long, he had almost forgotten what she looked like. He got down on one knee and bowed, remembering she was some sort of royalty on a different planet.
"I apologize for any inconveniences I've caused you. I've been trying to get this Gigagolem of mine right for years, and now that I'm finished, it took so much energy it must have pulled you from wherever you were."
He stands up and looks back at the golem. It was stationary at the moment, but if all went well, it would become the new mobile base of operations for him and whoever he brought with him. The armor it wears can withstand most anything. And, if it works like it's supposed to, it will be able to camouflage in any situation too, making it virtually invincible. Unfortunately, it has almost no battling capabilities, so it's just for getting to places safely.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

ulfur

Post by ulfur » Sat May 05, 2018 3:12 am

Quite unexpectedly, a small person with wings entered carrying a small box.
"Hello, the name's Matthew. I'm here to deliver this package to you." Matthew double-checks his notes: "It says this is a box filled with the ghosts of all the bugs you've ever killed... I mean... it seems like an oddly specific thing to order, but... so uh... you probably want to be careful with it... and you should probably make sure you don't open it." The messenger was at a loss for things to say. "So uh... I'll just leave this nice and safe on the shelf-thing here... eh... y'know maybe you already knew that... or maybe you made some weird enemies... eh so... yes... hm. Do you have anything to deliver...? "

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Sat May 05, 2018 5:02 am

A strange looking bunny cat hybrid biped walks into the room looking around she hides behind her floppy ears. she has white fur with tiger stripes , black hair that falls in waves to her mid back, she's wearing a black corset dress with shorts and leggings underneath it.

" am I in the right place? my name is Pearl , I was told to wait here.."

She has on a backpack full of random items including a double bladed knife and food , water, herbs and medical supplies.

ulfur

Post by ulfur » Sat May 05, 2018 1:04 pm

"I was just going to be on my way..." Matthew flew around the waiting room slowly at first, but gradually sped up and zoomed from corner to corner.
"Huh? Alright where exactly is the exit here?" Matthew was taking quick breaths, "This place is making me nervous. What is this? How did I even get in here?"
After a few minutes of panicking, Matthew is finally ready to start listening and see what the others have to say. Despite all the strange places that Matthew had flown into before, this place truly stumped him. He does not want to spoil the fun of a good puzzle, but Matthew was on a schedule and was never late. He looks at the small, yet curiously deep, bag full of letters and packages which hangs from a strap on his shoulder. It would seem, today, that the post will be late.

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Sat May 05, 2018 2:39 pm

Brandon looked at the new arrivals and smiled. He wasn't used to visitors any more, and there wasn't any activity around here very often.
"Welcome to the Waiting Room! This is basically just a different dimension for people to come and train, do what they please, and try new things out! If you need to leave, just go straight up, knock on the ceiling once, and it'll pop you right out. Thanks for visiting!"
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Sat May 05, 2018 3:07 pm

Pearl looks around the room at the others. She is not quite ready to go just yet so she takes a seat.

ulfur

Post by ulfur » Sat May 05, 2018 3:29 pm

"What a relief! Thank you" Matthew knocked on the ceiling and was gone in an instant. He went about his rounds delivering the rest of his letters and packages. Soon, the skies grew dark and his work day was over. During the day, humans and other observable beings are mostly the ones going about their activities. This gives Matthew the ability to freely travel around and make his deliveries, but at night, other beings move among the shadows --they are rarely up to any good. If only there was somewhere safe to wait...

Matthew reappears in the same Waiting Room from earlier pushing a large desk. The size of the desk could, however, not be a testament to any strength on Matthew's part because there was a small, floating cloud under each of the desk's legs. A final cloud provided a place for Matthew to sit and sort through his papers. Matthew smiles to himself at the wonderful place he has found to comfortably wait and prepare for the next day with good company: "Why didn't I find this place earlier?"

Brandon had said it was a different dimension for anyone to come and train... "Hmm..." Matthew looks up from his work over to Brandon. Brandon seems to know everything there is to know about the Waiting Room. "What exactly did you mean when you said that bit about 'training'?" Matthew inquires.