School of Fantasy

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

ash_minx

School of Fantasy

Post by ash_minx » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:32 am

In a village surrounded completely by forest, there is a school for beastamers, soldiers and magic users to train. The school is run by an incredibly deadly sweet woman that seems to love to torture her personal students. There are teachers for extracurriculars, the main subjects, and the groundskeepers for the animals.

You will be the students, either being a beastamer, soldier or magic user. For the beasts, it's a variety of mythical animals. For magic, just the usual elements. Soldiers will be based off melee, long ranged or stealth. Have fun, no bullying etc. I guess we'll start off where everyone enters the school grounds for the beginning of a new year. It's like a high school so you can be freshman, sophomore, junior or senior. Supernatural races are allowed.
"Dreams are certainly nice, but aren't nightmares more exciting?"

morbidkoala

Re: School of Fantasy

Post by morbidkoala » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:51 am

I take every step up to school as slowly as possible without drawing attention. Sunnie chirps on my shoulder, clearly excited for the new school year - why I still decide to bring this annoying dragon in my junior year, I don't really know. She bites at my ear and thrashes at my ponytail, and I'm really temped to throw her in my bag. I always feel bad about it, though, so I just hurry up a little more so she stops annoying me.
oliver || they/them

|| "it's all riff raff! we are the riff raff!" ||

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:19 am

Alenas stood proud and tall as she watched all the teachers and students in the courtyard from her office window. She was the only minx in the whlle school, which made her the most capable to lead. Minx was someone who could transform into mythical creatures. Alenas was the headmistress of the school. She was also a teacher that trained only a special select few. Her eyes wandered to the beastmaster teacher, a tall man who had the ability to change into a fox. Then the magic teacher, a female elf with a multiple personality disorder. Lastly the knight who taught the soldiers, a shadow that coild take a physical human form. All of them had incredibly abilities and unique personalities.

morbidkoala

Post by morbidkoala » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:50 am

I merged into the crowd of students, shuffling alongside everyone else into the crowded main hall. I'd always felt so... normal, alongside everyone else, especially the teachers. I just had a knack for taming beasts - I wasn't really extremely talented with magic or an expert fighter. I found a small empty spot on the wall and took a deep breath. Sunnie bounced on my shoulder and I envied her enthusiasm. I was kind of thankful in a weird way that she couldn't fly. Maybe her breaking her wings that past summer was a blessing. At least I didn't have to use the harness anymore.
oliver || they/them

|| "it's all riff raff! we are the riff raff!" ||

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:38 pm

The three teachers separated out and called for their students to line up with them. They seemed to move simultaneously as if followimg someone's orders that they all heard at the same time. The beastmaster teacher was on the far right, a small Basilisk was wrapped around his neck. He had a strong features and a sly smirk. His hair was bright orange with black streaks. He seemed rather handsome but mischievous.