School of Fantasy

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
ash_minx

School of Fantasy

Post by ash_minx » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:32 am

In a village surrounded completely by forest, there is a school for beastamers, soldiers and magic users to train. The school is run by an incredibly deadly sweet woman that seems to love to torture her personal students. There are teachers for extracurriculars, the main subjects, and the groundskeepers for the animals.

You will be the students, either being a beastamer, soldier or magic user. For the beasts, it's a variety of mythical animals. For magic, just the usual elements. Soldiers will be based off melee, long ranged or stealth. Have fun, no bullying etc. I guess we'll start off where everyone enters the school grounds for the beginning of a new year. It's like a high school so you can be freshman, sophomore, junior or senior. Supernatural races are allowed.
"Dreams are certainly nice, but aren't nightmares more exciting?"

morbidkoala

Re: School of Fantasy

Post by morbidkoala » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:51 am

I take every step up to school as slowly as possible without drawing attention. Sunnie chirps on my shoulder, clearly excited for the new school year - why I still decide to bring this annoying dragon in my junior year, I don't really know. She bites at my ear and thrashes at my ponytail, and I'm really temped to throw her in my bag. I always feel bad about it, though, so I just hurry up a little more so she stops annoying me.
oliver || they/them

|| "it's all riff raff! we are the riff raff!" ||

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:19 am

Alenas stood proud and tall as she watched all the teachers and students in the courtyard from her office window. She was the only minx in the whlle school, which made her the most capable to lead. Minx was someone who could transform into mythical creatures. Alenas was the headmistress of the school. She was also a teacher that trained only a special select few. Her eyes wandered to the beastmaster teacher, a tall man who had the ability to change into a fox. Then the magic teacher, a female elf with a multiple personality disorder. Lastly the knight who taught the soldiers, a shadow that coild take a physical human form. All of them had incredibly abilities and unique personalities.

morbidkoala

Post by morbidkoala » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:50 am

I merged into the crowd of students, shuffling alongside everyone else into the crowded main hall. I'd always felt so... normal, alongside everyone else, especially the teachers. I just had a knack for taming beasts - I wasn't really extremely talented with magic or an expert fighter. I found a small empty spot on the wall and took a deep breath. Sunnie bounced on my shoulder and I envied her enthusiasm. I was kind of thankful in a weird way that she couldn't fly. Maybe her breaking her wings that past summer was a blessing. At least I didn't have to use the harness anymore.
oliver || they/them

|| "it's all riff raff! we are the riff raff!" ||

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:38 pm

The three teachers separated out and called for their students to line up with them. They seemed to move simultaneously as if followimg someone's orders that they all heard at the same time. The beastmaster teacher was on the far right, a small Basilisk was wrapped around his neck. He had a strong features and a sly smirk. His hair was bright orange with black streaks. He seemed rather handsome but mischievous.

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:29 pm

Moon steps into the school quietly. however, the door behind her had other plans as it slams behind her, causing her to jump, and let out a small squeak. She hasn't been in a school in ages, mostly because her race is born with a deep understanding of the universe around them to begin with, that and the knowledge is passed down from previous generation. Though their knowledge is limited on the theories of 'magic' and its properties, which is why she's attending the school.

As she stands there, she measures up to be about one and a half feet tall, and weighing just under a pound. Her uniform displays a delicate patter, showing her trials though life, and the things she had to endure. Over her shoulder is her 'weapon' as there is a scythe, that is taller than her, as its cutting edge glows a soft blue color. Her eyes, and hair also glow the same blue color as her blade, when she blinks, the glow in her eyes fade a little, and come back when she opens them.

She understands how to use her own energy for her abilities, however she is different from her own kind, as magic in her culture is viewed as a corrupted form of their own energy. She is known to be an Elemental, however a unique race had gained access to the use of magic, and its properties... Elemental Moon. As an individual, Moon is extremely powerful, as she radiates energy of both Elemental, and untapped Magic energy. On a scale of 1-10, Moon would be an 11 when it comes to strength in melee, and in 'Elemental' energy based abilities. However, when it comes down to being a threat? She would be a 0, due to her innocent personality, and a love for sweets... like cookies, or cupcakes, even pancakes would render her harmless, as she had gained a sweet tooth for human food.

Elementals are beings made of solidified plasma, with a dense plasma core which houses their memories, thoughts, and power. Being made of pure energy, allows her to change her form at will, and absorb matter around them to use to their abilities. Stored energy can also be used for their abilities, however requires 'matter' to be absorbed after. They can form matter into objects, creating anything from a rock, to a computer, even a spaceship for some Elementals.

obsidian

Post by obsidian » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:35 pm

Lost in his warrior meditation, his barreled chest heaves up and down as his chubby tummy in and out as he breathes deeply, reciting his tribe's warrior manifesto under his breath. So dedicated to his morning routine, Unakai almost missed the teachers calling for their students. Old enough to be a senior, this was his first time ever at a school. In his tribe it was tradition to be trained by other Orcs, but the tribe's council voted to send him off into the world and kick him out as he reached an age a maturity. As a half Orc, he was used to being discriminated against, both by humans and by orc purists. The Orcs often see him as too weak, while the humans fear the brutish stereotypes which follow him.
As he hears the final call for soldiers he brushes his long black hair back out of his face, revealing the sides of his shaved head, and quickly gets up and grabs his backpack and his two-handed battleaxe. Used to being the shortest of his tribe, he towers fully over the other students as he bounds towards the Knight calling for the soldiers.

Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:03 am

Brandon sprints up to the front doors of the school. His blonde hair was messy, and his flame-retardant, flame design jacket was covered in dust. He was a five-foot-tall human, not too hefty at all. He looks about 17 years old. His pale white skin was shining in the sun, almost blinding to look at. A single glance could tell you he was a bit of a house troll. His talent was making golems for support, and he wanted to learn to fight with magic as well, so he had enrolled in the magic sessions of this school. Unfortunately for him, he had slept in a bit too late, and the bell was ringing.
"Ah crap, I'm late for my first day..."
He slows down, whipping up an inch tall golem of earth to play with on his way to class, knowing that now, it didn't matter how late he was. His teacher was repeatedly calling for the magicians in the courtyard and he followed the sound, jogging now.
"Hello! I'm sorry I'm late, I accidentally slept in..." he said, scratching his head awkwardly.
He walks up and offers the small earth golem to the instructor as an apology. It waves rigidly and dances a bit, calling a little attention to itself.
Brandon's the name. Golems are my game.