The night that started it.

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

GUVII

Re: The night that started it.

Post by GUVII » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:39 am

Lena glanced at Ezo when he pointed his observations. "That is impossible, unless this is an controlled environment. Like a simulation, or a created realm without the factors of probability involved. If that is the case, then random events would also be impossible, and us being here was indeed predefined before we got here. Also means were not on earth anymore, or what ever place we came from before." Lena explained, as she her attention is brought to the newcomer on the beach, only to cringe when he pukes. "ew... Do all Organics do that?" She asked.

Gaiseric

Post by Gaiseric » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:48 am

The teenager would stumble to them, looking sick "Wh-who the hell are you people?" he'd hold his forehead as his knees would almost buckle, catching himself "W-where are we?" His gaze would go to each of them, focusing on Lena, she had a weird beauty to her, like something Pygmalion would've felt for Galatea, his confusion adding even more, like seeing something that was totally out-of-place, like a urinal in a bedroom, a beard on a woman, he'd think rather disappointedly 'Wait shit..am I dead? Is this heaven?' before his gaze focused on Xusray 'Ah, nevermind.'

AxelTheChaosBeing

Post by AxelTheChaosBeing » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:37 am

Xusray blankly stairs at the waves as she start pondering "Trap In a memory.. a simulation.. a fake world made of 1s and 0s.. Ironic is it not?" Xusray said as she smiled at her fate. Chains rattle on her coat as Xusray walks over to the new comer who thinks he maybe dead. She lifts up her left arm and places her cold black cybernetic left hand that glow with gold vanes on the side of his face. "You can feel my hand can't you? If you can your probably not dead currently." Xusray said before noticing her left hand is cybernetic. "Wait....What happened to my hand? Why is it so metal?" she says was she bring her left hand back closer to her face. Xusray checks her right hand and takes off her glove to see a normal grey-skin hand. Xusray then looks at the sky and mutters "Who's pulling the strings and whats keeping use here?"
Gremlins can change from pest to problem to plague in the span of a moment.

QuantumAxis

Post by QuantumAxis » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:20 am

With that simple glance up, would Xusray be able to see someone, sitting cross-legged in the... Air, watching the waves lap over the sand. They then paused, looking down. " Oh... Hello " She commented quietly " Do you know where I might be? " She asked. She seemed to have her face painted to match that of a skeleton's, the only difference being that the supposed ' eye sockets ' were a shiny gold, lined with a deep red. " Because I might have the urge to leave " She commented, brushing a strand of hair out of her eyes, which were a deep blue.

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:06 am

Lena stood there, looking at the key, then back at the Teen who had focused on her. Her hair moved with her head like water, in fact it is water just manage to be held together by some invisible force. An occasional droplet about the size of a fist would separate from her hair, only to be collected soon after. Its clear, and as blue as the ocean, and the sky above. "Im a water elemental, an alien species that is 1 of 7 different primary base types. Elementals are creatures who control the laws of the universe in your own confines, meaning they can only manipulate matter that is created by them. However the stronger we get, the deeper our roots grow, and allow us to manipulate matter beyond one's self... I'm Lena, the Queen, and representative of the Water Elemental Race..." She stated in a soft tone, before holding her hand up towards the direction of the Teen, and then fires a jet of water in his direction to clean him off.