A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in which anything can happen that has a title that's way too long

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Shinigami

Re: A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in which anything can happen that has a title that's way too long

Post by Shinigami » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:30 am

(I really can't stand that song... :lol:)

Hearing the horrid song, Lugia stops in mid flight and begins vomiting Tentacruels as the water begins to boil and evaporate. It then de-evolves back into Snake Eater, which then further de-evolves into a fried egg.
"The boundaries which divide life from death are, at best, shadowy and vague."

nimona

Re: A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in which anything can happen that has a title that's way too long

Post by nimona » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:41 am

and the fried egg de-evolves into my name jeff.

Shinigami

Post by Shinigami » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:12 pm

Having no idea what My Name Jeff is, the fried egg simply sits there as it slowly turns rotten, it's smell becoming progressively worse.

Meanwhile, Superman quits his job as a superhero to become a male model while Lex Luther spills his cappuccino on his laptop, inadvertently crashing his company's data records and losing all of his money.

Which is where the fried egg comes into play. It had never meant to harm the two girls. In fact, it didn't even know them. It simply had to distract them while it's friend, Hash Brown, talked Superman into quitting; thus causing Lex to spill his coffee in anger at the thought of losing his one true love to a modeling agency.

nimona

Post by nimona » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:19 pm

the doll, simply walks over to the egg lifts it up, then punts it off the planet, to the sun where it becomes an ommlette

Shinigami

Post by Shinigami » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:44 pm

(This thread is good for me. It lets me express my insanity. :3)

The egg explodes from the force of the kick, splattering yolk all over the doll's foot. It then reassembles itself into super saiyan Goku, who then unleashes a kamehameha at the doll with extreme prejudice.

nimona

Post by nimona » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:00 pm

the doll simply turns into a goku doll and jumps into the blast turning goku into a pile of ash.

Shinigami

Post by Shinigami » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:34 pm

Suddenly, Spider-Man swings in and karate kicks the Goku doll, turning it into a potato.

nimona

Post by nimona » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:51 pm

and then the potato turns into two potato's then three. the first one turned back into the doll while the third one turned into a negative potato. the two potatos fused into the doll turning her into the god of voodoo and potato's.

Shinigami

Post by Shinigami » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:30 pm

Seeing little choice, Spider-Man grabs a slicer and cuts down the goddess. He then tosses her remains into an oven, turning her into voodoo flavored potato chips which he eats while watching a movie about voodoo.

nimona

Post by nimona » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:55 pm

while in spider mans stomach she reforms and teleports outside of him while turning him into spoder mon. she then fly's up to the realm of the gods.