[One] (Lolipop) Anima

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Reaper

Re: [One] (Lolipop) Anima

Post by Reaper » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:45 pm

Seto then understood a little more, but then he felt sick to his stomach. He tried to vomit, but strange bandages fell out of his mouth. "What the-" Then more came out untill they wrapped around his body. A mask appeared on his face that only showed on red eye. "Hello everyone!" His voice was demonic and a little higher pitch.

Kren's eyes widened. "Is that... The beast of Entropy? Lamia whoever you are don't run or try to anger it. You either Naomi... This one will kill us if we run..." He recognized it from books. This was rare though. Entropy was a well known being that was one of the twins of darkness. It was corrupted and went on a rampage millions of years ago before being sealed away.
Soon Oz you will see... That the thing in the bottom of the box isn't always hope... -Xerxes Break

LoliPop

Post by LoliPop » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:00 pm

Naomi squished up her face in disgust "ew... Puke monster" she said without thinking.

Mako backed away in suprise "Holy... Cow.." She gawked, not really wanting to run.

Reaper

Post by Reaper » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:14 pm

Entropy looked angry. "Puke monster!? I was going for a dramatic entrance! What would you suggest?" They didn't seem to want to get to the point immediately.

Kren was trying to analyze the situation and find away for them to get out of this alive. It seemed way too difficult.
Soon Oz you will see... That the thing in the bottom of the box isn't always hope... -Xerxes Break

LoliPop

Post by LoliPop » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:56 pm

Naomi pondered a bit "I think you would have been much scarier if you came out of his eyeballs" she laughed mischievously.

Mako imagined the two situations and mentally compared the two, she noded her head in agreement "most definitely scarier" she replied

Reaper

Post by Reaper » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:01 pm

Entropy shook their head. "No. I can't cause damage to my host or I get the same... Wait I should be getting to the point... I can't let my host die or be harmed, so I won't allow him to be killed by someone... No matter what." They seemed like they had a deadly intent.

LoliPop

Post by LoliPop » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:26 am

Naomi scrunched up her nose "you'd have to be desperate to eat decayed meat puke monster" she replied

Mako hissed in agreement "I have standards you know, Lamia's don't eat just anything" she huffed

Reaper

Post by Reaper » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:23 am

Entropy was confused. "He isn't decaying though... That's the smell of my magic. The undead are just extremely hard to kill and after five days their blood turns black."

LoliPop

Post by LoliPop » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:45 am

(Lol what happened to Kren? Is he just standing there and listening?)
Naomi cocked her head to the side "black blood? That sounds very disgusting..." She said

Mako shook her rattle "I like easy prey.. If I was to do anything.. I would sell him.. Not eat him" she informed "besides.. I ate already" she said

Reaper

Post by Reaper » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:24 am

(Yes. He is also terrified.)

Entropy glared at Mako. "And how would I be sure he would become what he is meant to? I won't let that happen... And the safest way is to kill. That is unless you can convince me otherwise."

A net of bandages appeared around them creating a tether between trees. Now it was impossible to run without getting caught.

LoliPop

Post by LoliPop » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:34 am

Naomi looked at Kren, not knowing what to do, she walked closer to him. Her ears bent down "you want to kill people you just met?" She asked

Mako picked up a stick and threw it at the bandages just to see what would happen.