(Saheen) Loners In The Forest

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

SaheenTikeerleesh

Re: (Saheen) Loners In The Forest

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:03 am

Agnat didn't know about Cloud. He felt bad. He didn't expect that news at all. He blinked a couple of times. "Those things are great but could I talk to Falcon. I need to apologize and try to help him. It's partly my fault they got dragged into this.

Flameflower

Post by Flameflower » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:06 am

Flame tilted her head. "You haven't heard? Ginger's cats were on a rescue mission for multiple cats. Cloud and Rain were trapped in the camp. They were forced to teach Storm hoe to use herbs. They would've been killed soon if Ginger's cats didn't help. Along with us and Cloud and Rain, there was some other cat. His name was Fog. He was Branch's littermate." She explained. "Don't feel so responsible. I'll bring you to him, if you want."
Trust no one but family, for a cat has no friends.

SaheenTikeerleesh

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:10 am

Agnat nodded. "Please. I want to try and help him." He said with pleading eyes. He was a little upset that Cloud was dead. Cloud had help him and Flame heal. They didn't have to do it either.

Flameflower

Post by Flameflower » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:19 am

Flame nodded. "Follow me." She meowed. Making her way across a path, she peeked inside a leafy den with a canopy. "Hey Birch, mind getting Falcon back? Agnat wants to see him." Flame said. Birch lifted his head. "Agnat? He's back?" He asked. Blinking, he went deeper in the den and brought the tom out."Welcome, Agnat! Hope you like it here." Birch greeted before entering the den again. Flame explained to Falcon that Agnat was back, to his slight suprise. "Hi. Er, welcome to the tree camp?" He said, unsure of what to say.

Cinnamon and Gwyneth waited over by Storm and Rain's den, waiting for Agnat and Flame and whoever else they were talking to to finish.

SaheenTikeerleesh

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:25 am

Agnat smiled. His smile was one of comfort. "I heard of you're loss. I'm so sorry. It's somewhat my fault. I'm sure Cloud would've gotten out if it weren't for me. If there is anything I could do then please let me know." He said. He knelt a little. He felt bad for Falcon.

Flameflower

Post by Flameflower » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:14 pm

Falcon flashed a half smile. "I don't think it's your fault, but I'll be sure to remember that when I need something." He said. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. And besides, I've got things to help me keep my mind off it."

SaheenTikeerleesh

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:44 pm

Agnat nodded and stood back up. He gave a small smile. It really hurt to know Cloud was gone. Sure at first he hated the cat but Cloud had nurse Flame and him back to health. If it weren't for her then they would probably be dead.

Flameflower

Post by Flameflower » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am

Falcon curled his tail slightly. He didn't really know what else to say. He was mostly thinking. How does Agnat know Cloud? He decided he could ask him or Flame later.

Cinnamon started talking to Branch, who had woken up early.

SaheenTikeerleesh

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:20 am

Agnat smiled one last time before walking out. His demeanor had changed a little. He felt a tiny bit depressed hearing the news he did. He turned to Flame. "I'm going to go to the den. I'll see you there soon." He said. His tone had changed a little as well. Cloud was a good friend in his eyes even if he knew her only a moment. She had saved Flames life and nursed him to health. He was entirely grateful. He started his climb and just picked a moss nest to lay in.

Flameflower

Post by Flameflower » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:30 am

Flame nodded, sadness flashing inside her. She turned back towards Falcon and meowed a quick goodbye before heading to Storm's and Rain's new medicine den. They wanted to talk to her about her cough again. It seemed to be getting better with the treatment of lungwart and tansy.