Anybody out there?

The pen is mightier than the sword! Take a pen to a sword fight and see. RPF staff holds no responsibility for injury.
Gecko
Bronze

Re: Anybody out there?

Post by Gecko » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:31 am

Holy shit, it's been a while. Again, stay safe you two.
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."
Superhero Sandbox: Fusion
Art Thread: Don't Look Here!

Miles Green

Post by Miles Green » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:51 am

I mean uh, like I sort of uhmmm, said. We're good. I'm pretty sure. I mean uh, like I uh said, we've been uh good for like the past like two weeks since Julia messaged you guys. I've been uh keeping my eyes out, and aside from the uh occasional crunch that comes from....well I mean, nowhere? Aside from that, uh, we've been good. I mean Julia said that sometimes there's uh, well, raccoons that steal the cat food from outside. Did I mention that Julia has a cat? Yeah, his name is Simon. He's uh, really cool actually. I never owned a cat, always wanted one though so uh, that's a like...silver lining or whatever.

-Miles Green

Gecko
Bronze

Post by Gecko » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:52 am

Is there something wrong?

Miles Green

Post by Miles Green » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:14 pm

No, nothing is wrong. Not really. I mean Simon went missing a couple days ago but we're sure he's just off playing somewhere. In the woods. Alone. Right well, the catfood is still disappearing from the porch...I hope simon comes back soon. These raccoons are getting a little more aggressive, leaving scratch marks on the trees and everything...Um, I think that maybe it isn't raccoons. I'll let Julia know when she gets back from her search for simon. She left a night or two ago, so she should uh....be back soon? Anyways, just wanted to uh, keep you updated Gecko? God I'm never going to get used to these usernames.

-Miles Green

Gecko
Bronze

Post by Gecko » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:36 pm

As long as you're staying safe. And my username is the result of me making my account at twelve and being too lazy to change. :lol: