Aqua's Love Letters XX

The pen is mightier than the sword! Take a pen to a sword fight and see. RPF staff holds no responsibility for injury.
Aqua
Bronze

Aqua's Love Letters XX

Post by Aqua » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:28 pm

20/8/18

Dear XX,

I can't help smiling when I think about you. You bring this joy to me that swells up from the deepest part of me, the type of joy that feels like it can brighten up all the dark corners of my mind. Your laugh, your smile, the face you make when you're deep in thought about something...all of the little things that make you, well you, I notice and I just can't help but smile.

I appreciate you so much. You're a reason for waking up in the morning, the highlight of my day is when I hear your voice. You're my favorite person in the world, and you do so much for me. You're my better half and I can't stop thanking you for being such a beautiful person.

You're a real firework. People can't look directly at you with how bright you shine, you just stun them. You look like that without even trying, and when you try? You make me melt. You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen and you're perfect just the way you are, nobody else can ever take that away from you.

I want to show you my appreciation every day. I want to show you just how much you mean to me, so that's what I'm going to do.

With Love, Aqua.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Aqua
Bronze

Re: Aqua's Love Letters XX

Post by Aqua » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:51 pm

22/6/18

Dear XX,

Not sure when you'll get this, but whenever you do I hope its a pleasant surprise.

Short one this time, but this is just to let you know: You're beautiful and I'm here for you, whenever you need me. I'm your pillar through the flood.

With Love, Aqua.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.