Star Wars: Return of the Dark Side

The pen is mightier than the sword! Take a pen to a sword fight and see. RPF staff holds no responsibility for injury.
Damos76

Star Wars: Return of the Dark Side

Post by Damos76 » Sun May 27, 2018 9:41 pm

Cue opening soundtrack.

It has been a thousand years since the fall of the First Order and the newly formed Jedi Council assisted the members of the New Republic of rebuilding and unifying the planets throughout the know Galaxy.

During the time of rebuilding, the Jedi Council began to build on Jedi temples on every planet to ensure that no users of the Dark Side would rise, causing the beginning of an age of where the Dark Side has seemed to cease to exists in which would to the Jedi, be true peace.

Once the thousandth year of the New Republic was reached, every planet was part of the Republic, each one housing a temple filled with Jedi. The Republic Senate had decided that the Jedi had made sure that peace ensued during the rebuild, to allow a member of the Grand Jedi Council to serve a term as Supreme Chancellor. This Jedi's name was Sikri Deciren, a twenty seven year old human female and youngest member of the Grand Jedi Council due to her study in politics.

Soon the Jedi and the Republic will no longer be safe from those who serve the Dark, for on the ice planet of Hoth, the temple that is there will be visited by an unwelcomed guest...

All rights belong to George Lucas and Disney.

As long as I draw breath, I will never give up!

yukiakuma

Re: Star Wars: Return of the Dark Side

Post by yukiakuma » Thu May 31, 2018 1:56 am

Hey do you remember me? It's yuki akuma
We used rp and talk to each other

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk