Artemis' Messy DoodleTown

A place for those who dabble in paint. Or, you know, pixels. Because they matter too.
Artemis

Post by Artemis » Sat May 19, 2018 3:11 am

Wow, so much has changed since I was last here AHAHAAHAHA xD Hope y'all can accept this lazyass wAmAn back into the community even if I ain't rp-ing no more for the time being. (skills gone real rusty mate, and life just got busier for this soon to be 17-year-old)

So without further ado, some embarrassing oRT that's so trashy it's probably unburnable.

Whispers: Believe me y'all I tried.

Just some info on them since I'm a protective little Mamabear over fictional characters cries;

Shayne is antisocial and gets really annoyed with pretty much anything. Like, if you were to ever tie your shoes wrongly I bet he'll snap at you and insult your intelligence or something. Really rude and in-your-face, he sorts of have a superiority complex where he thinks everyone is incompetent. He can be nice - if he needs to be or to get what he wants. Like how can a guy this arrogant get any friends in the first place?? He's also known as Black Cat.

Jinsei is Shayne's self-proclaimed boyfriend, much to Shayne's utter dismay. Jinsei is a cheeky one, always saying things to either embarrass or eXpoSE someone it's hilarious. His victim varies, but it's usually Shayne that suffers the blunt AHAHAHA. He's lovable but can grate on your nerves just as easily. Also known as the Black Rabbit.

Karats...he doesn't talk much. At all. But then again, so would you if you're possessed by some alien rabbit mask and have zero control or memory of anything that transpired while you're possessed. That mask was a prototype dubbed as "Unknown" and currently he's using Karats' as a host. Poor Karats - he really doesn't know what's going on. Also known as the White Rabbit.

Bonnie is a kid that could detach their head and still be alive somehow?? I actually forgot their origin story deep within my phone storage somewhere hmmm... Anyway, Bonnie is pretty hot-tempered, and always has their body taken away by Unknown if Karats weren't there to possess and Bonnie so happens to detach their heads. A nice kid but is just really tired, please help this child :((

Sent from my SM-G360G using Role Playing Forums v4.2.0.

Annasiel
Administrator

Re: Artemis' Messy DoodleTown

Post by Annasiel » Sat May 19, 2018 3:34 am

Welcome back!

I love them! Jinsei especially.
Swollen with a mantra that I've stolen from a thief.

Artemis

Post by Artemis » Sat May 19, 2018 3:39 am

Thank you so much!! It's good to be back :'))

Jinsei acts like he could kill but he's a real cinnamon- correction, SINnamon roll v.v

Being back is a good thing, right??

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Sat May 19, 2018 3:44 am

No, now you can never leave. You escaped while you still could but came back?
Swollen with a mantra that I've stolen from a thief.

Artemis

Post by Artemis » Sat May 19, 2018 3:53 am

Day: May 19, 2018. Saturday.

My camera quality has much to be desired.

(somewhere, just in the distance there's an explosion or something Idk man)

Also being a business student is so hard, 'cause you literally studied so hard to run away from Maths only to immerse yourself in Maths Hell somemore - tho it varies as Accounting or MicroEconomics sIgHs

That moment when you're completely aware that you can't draw for shiz but you still post your drawings anyway and continuously dug your own grave of shame. I really wanted to be an animation student, but the coward in me gave the excuse of not being good enough so I didn't go for the interview :'))

Anyway, this was a small piece?? Excerpt?? Of a game idea I've wanted to do and show to the animation directors at my school. All Around The Upside Under (Tm) is suppose to be an RPG kind of game.

This is Sir John Adams, Sheriff of Edensburg as well as the main character in the game :')) His younger sister, Beauriél Adams, has been kidnapped and he's on a mission to find her. (Cliché, I know)

Last edited by Artemis on Sat May 19, 2018 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Artemis

Post by Artemis » Sat May 19, 2018 3:54 am

Oh shit, should have run when I had the chance o.O

Artemis

Post by Artemis » Sat May 19, 2018 4:38 am

May 19, 2018. Saturday.

Lazy pen doodles and I know it's messy af but at that point I was too delusional and drunk on sleep to actually wonder what I doodled. #ProcrastinatorIssues

Artemis

Post by Artemis » Sat May 19, 2018 8:52 am

May 19, 2018. Saturday.

Just some W.I.P works of Apocalypse!AU Sollux Captor for a roleplay quite sometime back but ehhhh... sometimes things don't work out.

ALSO, how do you anatomy?? Nani?? Honestly I always dodge and avoid drawing hands because of how hard it is ;v; But hey, I ain't gonna learn how to draw hands if I keep avoiding that shit.

Artemis

Post by Artemis » Sat May 19, 2018 9:33 am

May 19, 2018. Saturday.

A picture for my icon! I swear I love South Park sooooooo much and I'm currently crushing on Stanley R. Marsh so he get's a drawing. Also this was taken with a better quality camera God Bless.

Artemis

Post by Artemis » Sat May 19, 2018 1:03 pm

May 19, 2018. Saturday.

This is the official date where Artemis dies.

IT'S BECAUSE OF THESE TWO CUTIES AHHHHHHHH.

These two are precious sons of mine from another self-project called Child's Play (my very first self-project actually). Ayikho and Kameron "Kammie" Mason are among my "Renaissance Characters". and are from the first few projects.

The story of "Child's Play" begins like this:

Kameron "Kammie" Mason is a shy 10 year-old who has a slight obsession with dolls. While some children his age ridiculed his fascinations and others questioned on "Why isn't he like the other boys?", he paid them no heed and kept to himself. He appreciates beauty, and doesn't mind it when others don't share his views.

Cause we can't all be winners.

His adopted father was a brilliant toymaker and was quite renowned in the 1950s, although rumoured to have a screw loose after the death of his beloved wife, Alice - who died due to a heart failure in the 1970s. The couple owns a small antique shop for toys, with some toys dating way back to the Victorian era. They even have in their possession a wooden doll that was suspected to be from the Elizabethan era.

Kammie's adopted father, now an 87 year old man, had instilled in him for the love of toys and creation. The boy could be left alone in a room, and he wouldn't mind as long as he is within the company of toys. It didn't matter if he was all alone - he had his adopted dad.

However, the old man was dying of old age.

Not wanting the boy to be left without a companion, the old toymaker decided to gift Kammie a toy within the antique shop. Any toy that Kammie chooses, he shall receive. The boy chose a rather odd looking plush - a monster splattered with blood with life-like talons. It was dirty and ragged, nothing that usually appeals to the boy. Although the toymaker did not remember owning such a foul thing, he honoured his promise to Kammie.

Kammie was sent to a school aboard before his adopted father passed away during his first semester within boarding school. He brought the toy - now named Ayikho, everywhere he went. He was constantly stared at, teased or bullied, yet he held on to it as a reminder of his adpoted father.

He was obviously in a state of denial, yet no one helped him and he refuses to say anything pertaining to his previous life outside the academy.

The next day after a stormy night, three boys were found dead in the 2nd floor bathroom of the boys' dormitary, their innards littering the floor and hanging at every available space. Blood splattered the floor, walls and ceiling. Words spelling out "Hell condemns sinners who pride themselves mightier than truth." was scrawled onto the broken mirror with blood. It was straight out of a 1960s horror film, and the 2nd level was condone off for further investigation.

That night, he was visited by Ayikho. He doesn't appear to seem as frightening as Kammie had imagined demons to look like, but that was only because Ayikho's "true form" was muted along with his powers. Although having no recollection of summoning the demon, Kammie was told that his strong affection to the plush "brought him to life".

In exchange for the demon's protection and companionship, the demon asked for them to be engaged.

And.....yeah, I ain't gonna spoil the whole story hear or it ain't a project no more xD. But yeah, it may sound super fluffy now (and believe me, my fujoshi senses wants it to be, but I'm an author first and I have a higher standard.) Its a dark theme aimed for a more mature audience.