Luki + Killian art 2018

A place for those who dabble in paint. Or, you know, pixels. Because they matter too.
Killian
Bronze

Re: Luki + Killian art 2018

Post by Killian » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:12 am

Mama Gay wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:13 am
SCREEEEEEEEEECHH!!

Guess who just rolled on it! This gal! And I really like the first two drawings, there super nice and detailed. I shall always be a fan of yours Killian!
Welcome, welcome friendo =D
Ehehe thank you as always for the support.
Actual Trash wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:19 am
*kicks down door* IS THAT DAZAI I SEE AS YOUR PROFILE PIC???
OH YISSS FELLOW BSD FAN.
Yes. I'm slowly learning to draw Dazai. It's not his hair that's hard but rather drawing older characters is something i struggle with in general xD
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy IRL. Replies may be slow, thank you for your patience!

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:13 am

I am slowly getting the hang of Toga's hair and eyes. It makes me feel better that Horikoshi also finds her not easy to draw.
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy IRL. Replies may be slow, thank you for your patience!

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:57 am

I rushed to finish this character design for The 13th Hour RP, by Poetic Ghost. ;v;
Once in a while I am happy with the colour choices, it was fun making a character with pink eyes. There's two sketches included in the CS.

... 有島 張戸 . . .

Name: 「有島 張戸」
.............Arishima, Harito

Tarot: The Star - often associated with generosity, luck, good health and self-confidence. Star personas often have multi-sphere influences.

Image[/float]

If you were in the same school as Harito, you might know him as the "unusually short and rich boy, and seems a bit too full of himself". Harito considers himself multi-talented and has an obnoxious amount of self-confidence, to the point that he isn't modest when it comes to talking about himself. He doesn't put others down, but rather elevates himself. To him, being asked for help means that you think he has worthy qualities. He does speak considerable praise for himself, but very rarely he would talk much deeper about his worries or philosophical views.

Being often mistaken for a polite elementary school boy, Harito loves to play along with it until the other has found out. He's not one insulted by his height, and probably makes excuses out of it out of enjoyment more than he should. Getting certain advantages in winning over the elder generation is also something that he's come to love.

Learning from the same way his father and elder brother handle difficulties, Harito very rarely shows discomfort easily through his words or facial expressions. Rather, he has a habit of hiding with his clowning. In terms of humour, he enjoys satire and sarcasm, but he considers himself really good at comedic impersonation. Even with his own father and grandparents, he's prefers to give the impression that "everything is under control, or I'm in the middle of handling it".

Having a wide range of hobbies, but he seems to put extra enthusiasm and effort in cycling (despite he isn't very good at physical sports in general). It's not that he has a particular liking to it, but rather he wants to be able to beat his brother in a cycling race.

From the age of 11, Harito was having anxious suspicions of why he wasn't growing as much as his classmates. It was shortly after that, that his doctor had told him of his life-long short stature condition. While he was rather frustrated and in-denial about it at first, he had copied off what his father and brother would have done, being resilient. It was hard to not resent being like others, but as he saw more advantages, he's found it delightful. That was the first year when he developed a clowning persona, transitioning out of the child that wanted to be taken seriously like an adult.

Harito's reputation in his previous high school is generally along the lines of "the younger of the rich Arishima brothers", "teacher's pet that's won a lot of academic awards" or "the one that makes excuses for not wiping windows or blackboards". The latter generally is from his classmates. His good friend, Shigure is a rare one that doesn't really mind helping his shorter friend with these physically "hard" tasks, mainly because he "has no reason not to". Shigure and Harito first met in primary school, and the former admired the latter. Nowadays, there's the ongoing joke "yeah, yeah, you're great Arishima. At least grow tall enough to match your ego.". Harito is equally fond of his friend, and among the number of people he would gladly "use his talents to help" Shigure is among the top.

(Note: Shigure is not my character.)

His brother Rikimaru is five years his senior. When he had began studying biology in university, the brothers had spent less time together due to their different schedules. Their activity had changed to going out on weekends. Rikimaru loves cycling on Sundays, and when the younger Arishima had joined, the latter was getting motivated to want to beat him in a race. He's been practicing for about a year, and looks like he still has a long way to go. Harito really admires his brother, and considers Rikimaru to be even more charismatic than he is, having actually manage to verbally persuade teachers to give his literature club one of the best rooms.

One of the few disagreements the brothers have had was perhaps about the consistently vivid dreams Harito has had. Harito had been under the impression previously that he could be "getting the out-of-body" experience. He found it strange himself, being a lover of science and fact. The mystery of how he could remember it so vividly intrigued him though he wasn't able to get much from consultants that deemed him normal, nor from the books. His current hypothesis is that he's a rare lucid dreamer, so he's been keeping a dream journal for some time now. "I know i'm dreaming, but I really want to go into the school...", was something he had often wrote. After the couple of times when Rikimaru hadn't been really convinced, Harito has just kept his ongoing observations to his own enlightenment.

The Arishima family had recently moved to Jusan. The reason mainly was that Harito and Rikimaru's grandparents had asked for the family to have a change of environment. Jusan was a city that they had eye for, and they the family moved into a house with no stairs. It's now easier for the grandparents to get around everywhere themselves. While the father continues his work as a film and entertainment firm CEO in the neighbouring city, he comes home on weekends. With an additional housekeeper to do most of the chores, it was rather easy to settle in their new home.

Except one thing. Due to the way the rooms are arranged, Harito's new study room is all the way on the other side. The quickest path from his bedroom (it's normal-sized) would be through a 30m long corridor. There were a couple of mornings where the housekeepers would get alarmed by Harito running from one end to the other because he had forgotten his journal on his usual study desk.

"I need to write down all the details before I forget!"

Birth Anomaly:His father didn't see anything strange about Harito being born on the night of a blue moon. Though, he did notice that there was an unsual number of black cats around their neighbourhood as they were driving towards the hospital in the evening. Because Harito barely over scrapped the number of weeks to be consider pre-maturely born, his parents had been worried that there may be after-effects. Fortunately it appears that Harito has little hearing problems, and his weaker muscles are as a result of his short stature.

Precious Childhood Stuffed Animal:
Harito grew out of soft toys when he was 8. Before that, among his wide collection of toys, he liked his limited edition plush of Riddle Cat Silvie, from a children's mystery cartoon that he loved to watch. Originally the plush doll had a red clothing, but he had changed the clothing to white.

Favorite Sock Style: knee-length socks

Favorite Color: Sapphire blue

I have read over the rules of this roleplay and I agree to them
"We can do anything, anything, with unequalled mode on
So please, ah, what a beautiful view
Hey teacher, we're at the age where we can do anything
Feelings clear, the last laugh
Land a blow, win streak, deadly
There's nothing to lose, don't look back
Don't! Tora tora tora!
"

- REOL, B12
... 有島 張戸 . . .
Name: 「有島 張戸」
.............Arishima, Harito

Tarot: The Star - often associated with generosity, luck, good health and self-confidence. Star personas often have multi-sphere influences.

..Personality
If you were in the same school as Harito, you might know him as the "unusually short and rich boy, and seems a bit too full of himself". Harito considers himself multi-talented and has an obnoxious amount of self-confidence, to the point that he isn't modest when it comes to talking about himself. He doesn't put others down, but rather elevates himself. To him, being asked for help means that you think he has worthy qualities. He does speak considerable praise for himself, but very rarely he would talk much deeper about his worries or philosophical views.

Being often mistaken for a polite elementary school boy, Harito loves to play along with it until the other has found out. He's not one insulted by his height, and probably makes excuses out of it out of enjoyment more than he should. Getting certain advantages in winning over the elder generation is also something that he's come to love.

Learning from the same way his father and elder brother handle difficulties, Harito very rarely shows discomfort easily through his words or facial expressions. Rather, he has a habit of hiding with his clowning. In terms of humour, he enjoys satire and sarcasm, but he considers himself really good at comedic impersonation. Even with his own father and grandparents, he's prefers to give the impression that "everything is under control, or I'm in the middle of handling it".

Having a wide range of hobbies, but he spends extra time every week in cycling. It's not that he has a particular liking to it, but rather he wants to be able to beat his brother in a cycling race.

..Biography

From the age of 11, Harito was having anxious suspicions of why he wasn't growing as much as his classmates. It was shortly after that, that his doctor had told him of his life-long short stature condition. While he was rather frustrated and in-denial about it at first, he had copied off what his father and brother would have done, being resilient. It was hard to not resent being like others, but as he saw more advantages, he's found it delightful. That was the first year when he developed a clowning persona, transitioning out of the child that wanted to be taken seriously like an adult.

Harito's reputation in his previous high school is generally along the lines of "the younger of the rich Arishima brothers", "teacher's pet that's won a lot of academic awards" or "the one that makes excuses for not wiping windows or blackboards". The latter generally is from his classmates. His good friend, Shigure is a rare one that doesn't really mind helping his shorter friend with these physically "hard" tasks, mainly because he "has no reason not to". Shigure and Harito first met in primary school, and the former admired the latter. Nowadays, there's the ongoing joke "yeah, yeah, you're great Arishima. At least grow tall enough to match your ego.". Harito is equally fond of his friend, and among the number of people he would gladly "use his talents to help" Shigure is among the top.

(Note: Shigure is not my character.)

His brother Rikimaru is five years his senior. When he had began studying biology in university, the brothers had spent less time together due to their different schedules. Their activity had changed to going out on weekends. Rikimaru loves cycling on Sundays, and when the younger Arishima had joined, the latter was getting motivated to want to beat him in a race. He's been practicing for about a year, and looks like he still has a long way to go. Harito really admires his brother, and considers Rikimaru to be even more charismatic than he is, having actually manage to verbally persuade teachers to give his literature club one of the best rooms.

One of the few disagreements the brothers have had was perhaps about the consistently vivid dreams Harito has had. Harito had been under the impression previously that he could be "getting the out-of-body" experience. He found it strange himself, being a lover of science and fact. The mystery of how he could remember it so vividly intrigued him though he wasn't able to get much from consultants that deemed him normal, nor from the books. His current hypothesis is that he's a rare lucid dreamer, so he's been keeping a dream journal for some time now. "I know i'm dreaming, but I really want to go into the school...", was something he had often wrote. After the couple of times when Rikimaru hadn't been really convinced, Harito has just kept his ongoing observations to his own enlightenment.

The Arishima family had recently moved to Jusan. The reason mainly was that Harito and Rikimaru's grandparents had asked for the family to have a change of environment. Jusan was a city that they had eye for, and they the family moved into a house with no stairs. It's now easier for the grandparents to get around everywhere themselves. While the father continues his work as a film and entertainment firm CEO in the neighbouring city, he comes home on weekends. With an additional housekeeper to do most of the chores, it was rather easy to settle in their new home.

Except one thing. Due to the way the rooms are arranged, Harito's new study room is all the way on the other side. The quickest path from his bedroom (it's normal-sized) would be through a 30m long corridor. There were a couple of mornings where the housekeepers would get alarmed by Harito running from one end to the other because he had forgotten his journal on his usual study desk.

"I need to write down all the details before I forget!"

..Childhood
Birth Anomaly:
His father didn't see anything strange about Harito being born on the night of a blue moon. Though, he did notice that there was an unsual number of black cats around their neighbourhood as they were driving towards the hospital in the evening. Because Harito barely over scrapped the number of weeks to be consider pre-maturely born, his parents had been worried that there may be after-effects. Fortunately it appears that Harito has little hearing problems, and his weaker muscles are as a result of his short stature.

Precious Childhood Stuffed Animal:
Harito grew out of soft toys when he was 8. Before that, among his wide collection of toys, he liked his limited edition plush of Riddle Cat Silvie, from a children's mystery cartoon that he loved to watch. Originally the plush doll had a red clothing, but he had changed the clothing to white.

Favorite Sock Style: knee-length socks

Favorite Color: Sapphire blue

"We can do anything, anything, with unequalled mode on
So please, ah, what a beautiful view
Hey teacher, we're at the age where we can do anything
Feelings clear, the last laugh
Land a blow, win streak, deadly
There's nothing to lose, don't look back
Don't! Tora tora tora!
"

- REOL, B12

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:51 am

Preview for my contribution to "Through the Ages: A BNHA boys zine", focused on teenage Midoriya Izuku.
You can find more info about the zine from here: https://bokunoboyszine.tumblr.com/

Actual Trash

Post by Actual Trash » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:52 pm

Woah!! I forgot that you are in a zone that’s so cool!! And it looks fantastic✨
The Rubbish has arrived!✨| Art Thread

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:16 am

Actual Trash wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:52 pm
Woah!! I forgot that you are in a zone that’s so cool!! And it looks fantastic✨
Thank you 'v'

Svisttt

Post by Svisttt » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:26 am

It's so purdyyyyy
"hold me,
whatever lies beyond this morning
is a little later on."

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:32 am

Svisttt wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:26 am
It's so purdyyyyy
I'm glad you think so. Thank you~

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:02 pm

Wint
Member+

Post by Wint » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:04 am

This is so beautiful and beautifully made. Happy birthday to your friend. n_n
Sho: "Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freakingmoon."
Neku: "Uhh... what?"
Joshua: "I think he's saying he's better than gravity."