Happy's weird style art

A place for those who dabble in paint. Or, you know, pixels. Because they matter too.

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Happy

Re: Happy's weird style art

Post by Happy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:11 am

A party of my Beasts as they watch as Jooroon loses to Genhu. This hurts Jooroon’s pride since he’s a King and he loses to Genhu, who’s just smarter than him lol:
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 162 times
This group base is from the site Knowyourmeme.com (Ma I allowed to say that?) But yeah, this is where it comes from.

The girl to the right is Ilhun, boy to the left is Saiki. The person in Jail is Akane and the person next to the jail cell in Lumie. Jooroon’s lying on the floor as Genhu is showered in fake money by Haiita :3
"A homeless life is like Heaven, while a stable life is like Hell" ~ God of Highschool

F R O S T

Post by F R O S T » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:58 am

Ahhh I love it XD!!! their expressions are perfect
“I'm a sheep wearing wolves' clothing in a pack of wolves.”

Happy

Post by Happy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:01 am

Thank you, Forst! It was really hard for which person to go where since I don’t like drawing one of my Beasts who has the lower body of a spider, so yuh :3

Some of them I haven’t even drawn until now lol
"A homeless life is like Heaven, while a stable life is like Hell" ~ God of Highschool

Happy

Post by Happy » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:46 pm

I’ve had this idea in my head of what would I’m be like if she was a gangster, so I decided to swap Leona’s and Kim’s personality’s!! Kim looks cute and badass in my opinion. I’ll be draw Leona soon :3:
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 134 times
I’ll also be redrawing this on a blank piece of paper so I can color it in :3

Killian

Post by Killian » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:28 am

Ahaha, that meme xD My favourite is the one in jail. "Oh... someone get me out... actually I don't think anyone's listening" gives that kind of feel xD

Oh! Kim now has a ponytail and the studded jacket! I am hyped for seeing alternative Kim and Leona OuO

Happy

Post by Happy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:03 am

Lol, Akane’s given up on being the serious leader, he just wants to die now :3

I’ve actually drawn Swapped Leona, but the drawing’s with Original Leona and Kim and I need to fix it up. But Swapped Leona is just a huggable, loveable chubby person.

Killian

Post by Killian » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:24 am

Happy wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:03 am
Lol, Akane’s given up on being the serious leader, he just wants to die now :3

I’ve actually drawn Swapped Leona, but the drawing’s with Original Leona and Kim and I need to fix it up. But Swapped Leona is just a huggable, loveable chubby person.
Leona always seemed huggable to me xD in a way. But hehe looking forward to seeing it.

Happy

Post by Happy » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:17 am

So, I drew a picture of a bat cause my dad had asked me to, which I have no idea why he even wants a picture of a bat, but here it is:

(https://postimg.org/image/8r7ufdew8r/)

Killian

Post by Killian » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:56 am

That wink! Makes it look even cuter!

Happy

Post by Happy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:01 pm

It was a struggle cause I don’t like drawing animals lol

My dad told me why he wanted me to draw a bat because at his job there was a woman drawing at bat, but he said it looked nothing like a bat and told the lady that it didn’t really look like one. (My dad didn’t mean it in a mean way, he was joking) And that’s why he asked me so he could show the woman.