Teen Party and Lock In

Roleplay locations.
lowlaville

Re: Teen Party and Lock In

Post by lowlaville » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Sylvia stood there in the corner with Felix, holding his hand as the scene had started. It was mostly extremely embarrassing to have lost her composure like that. She only hoped Prism wouldn't think ill of her or her feelings as she laid them in the open, and she'd definitely learn from this, to keep her emotions detached. Let it be a lesson in moving forward with her career, wherever it may take her. She took a tissue from her side bag and neatly wiped her eyes. It was somewhat of a mess under her mask, faded eyeliner and all that, though fortunately she wore her mask, and she wasn't going to take it off for the rest of the event.

"We should go to this movie together Felix...like a proper date~ pop corn and cola..or ice cream maybe? If you want that is.." At the end of the day, she still had gained a close friend and maybe something even more than that, but the future was uncertain and they were still kids. For now, it was just the thought of spending time together that occupied her mind, and other inbetween things that came and went.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:26 am

CELIA ROSEImageJAMISON
THE MASTER OF UNLOCKING

Celia Rose decided she was about ready to tell someone else. She pulled the small paper from her belt pouch, looking at the drawing on one side, and then looked at the blank side. She was supposed to just write on it? She pulled a pen out and started writing on it. 'I'm ready to talk' she wrote down, though not sure what else to put or where to put the paper. She put it back in her pouch.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

LunaHawk

Post by LunaHawk » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:25 pm

It wasn't long before Kendra joined Celia and her new found ally. She smiled warmly. "I'm glad you're ready to talk, I'm ready to listen." She told her. She looked at the two of them for a moment. "Should the three of us take this to another room? Whatever you say to me won't go beyond me, I promise."

She meant it too, whatever Celia said, no matter how bad or incriminating, Kendra would not tell another soul unless Celia asked her to. Thus, she thought it better to take the conversation to a private area and talk so no one else could overhear...whatever it was she needed to get off her chest.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:55 am

CELIA ROSEImageJAMISON
THE MASTER OF UNLOCKING

Celia Rose looked to Kendra when she came over, nodding a little. She knew she shouldn't trust people so openly, but she already told someone, and what did she ultimately have to lose? She pretty much lost everything, any chance at a normal life ended when everything went wrong and it sent her and her family on the run. "Thank you... that would be nice...." she smiled faintly.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

LunaHawk

Post by LunaHawk » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:19 pm

Monika wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:55 am
CELIA ROSEImageJAMISON
THE MASTER OF UNLOCKING

Celia Rose looked to Kendra when she came over, nodding a little. She knew she shouldn't trust people so openly, but she already told someone, and what did she ultimately have to lose? She pretty much lost everything, any chance at a normal life ended when everything went wrong and it sent her and her family on the run. "Thank you... that would be nice...." she smiled faintly.
She led them to a small room out of the way and shut the door behind them. "What's going on?" She asked gently. She nudged the lights on in the room. It was a small conference room with a table, some chairs and a TV or monitor hangingon the wall.

"You're safe in here, whatever's on your mind I'm here to listen." She promised gently. She smiled and motioned for them to take seats if they so desired.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:07 pm

CELIA ROSEImageJAMISON
THE MASTER OF UNLOCKING

Celia followed her into the room, looking to her a little, then down, wringing her hands a little. "I... have people looking for me... because my dad and his friends made me help them try to rob a bank... but people showed up and it went wrong and the friends are looking for me... I don't know where my dad is, and I told my mom to hide because I don't want her to get hurt... They made me rob places because I can open everything I've tried to open... locks... digital locks... safes.... even security systems...." she didn't look at her, not knowing what the response was going to be.

LunaHawk

Post by LunaHawk » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:54 pm

Monika wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:07 pm
CELIA ROSEImageJAMISON
THE MASTER OF UNLOCKING

Celia followed her into the room, looking to her a little, then down, wringing her hands a little. "I... have people looking for me... because my dad and his friends made me help them try to rob a bank... but people showed up and it went wrong and the friends are looking for me... I don't know where my dad is, and I told my mom to hide because I don't want her to get hurt... They made me rob places because I can open everything I've tried to open... locks... digital locks... safes.... even security systems...." she didn't look at her, not knowing what the response was going to be.
Kendra listened to her carefully. "Sounds like the first thing we need to do is find your dad." She said when the girl was done. "After that, you need a safe house to go to until things cool off a little. I think the second can be easy enough to arrange, but I don't know anything about your parents. Do you know where your dad might go if he were trying to go into hiding? Usually when things like that go wrong people involved try to lay low for awhile."

She smiled reassuringly. "We'll make sure your family is safe." She decidedly did not mention the crimes, or what the girl was able to do with her abilities.