Sandbox Mod

StopWatch [Tyria Kuiper]

Post by illirica » Tue May 29, 2018 1:29 am

Name: Tyria Kuiper
Alter Ego: StopWatch

True Age: 21
Physical Age: 21

Species: human

Profession: monster bait / monster hunter.

Meta-Abilities:
Teleportation - Instantaneous relocation anywhere that there is space for her to exist. It is easiest to teleport into a standard atmospheric space, but she can also teleport into liquid, displacing it as she arrives. Doing so is extremely unpleasant, though, and she doesn't like doing it. Tyria is able to carry any non-sentient object through her teleportation that she can reasonably carry. She can carry sentient creatures through as well, but only if they consent to the process. Trying to force-teleport someone is extremely painful, for all involved.
Timelocked - Tyria's time cannot be altered - that means she will continue to flow through time at a normal rate no matter what sorts of temporal shenanigans are going on around her. It's possible in the distant future she could learn to turn this off, but for now it is not something she has any control over.

Skills:
Handgun competency - Tyria is a good shot with handheld weapons. She doesn't use assault rifles, shotguns, or sniper rifles.
Knife expertise - both throwing and hand-to-hand, she is very good with knives.
Anatomical knowledge - She's very good at knowing where to strike if she wants someone dead very quickly. Or... not.

Equipment:
An assortment of handguns, usually favoring a 9mm or a .45, but she'll occasionally use an old Western-style revolver just for kicks.
Many, many, many knives. She likes to get up close and personal with things. She also has a tendency to craft weapons and armor out of the parts of the things she's killed. She doesn't like letting things go to waste, after all.

Bio: She doesn't say much about where she came from. She claims it doesn't really matter. Occasionally she'll admit to having grown up in a private dimension, in which time didn't flow... for anyone but Tyria, due to her timelocked nature. She was raised, by her mother, alone, for as long as her mother could stay with her, and then released into the world with goodwill. Her mother isn't from around here, and Tyria will never see her again. She tries to make her proud, anyway.

Tyria's mother was an assassin, and a very good one, and taught Tyria most of what she knew, passing along her skills as well as a sense of duty and honor. Tyria knew that assassination wasn't what she wanted, but being good at killing things, she hires herself out at killing... things that need to be killed. It's an odd world, they crop up often enough.

Personality: Often callous, with a dark sense of humor. She's fond of words other people don't know, and the reactions she gets when they don't know them. More than anything else, she has a taste for adventure and a flair for drama. Her alter ego is a very deliberate pun on several levels.

Extra Info: First name is pronounced TIER-i-ah, last name is pronounced "keeper."

Appearance:
64624434_p0_master1200.jpg
64624434_p0_master1200.jpg (206.83 KiB) Viewed 217 times
β€”

Name: Stitch (which is either short for "Stitch in Time" or "Interstitial" or both)
Race: Felis catus, specifically a gray tabby.

Special abilities: Is very cute.
Equipment: claws?
Personality: mercurial

Bio: Mrow?
Appearance: Mostly gray, with black stripes.

Azra

Re: StopWatch [Tyria Kuiper]

Post by Azra » Tue May 29, 2018 2:22 am

Why doesn't Stitch section get more love?
Is it withholding information?

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Tue May 29, 2018 2:23 am

If I told everyone how awesome Stitch was, they'd all complain about how OP it was.

Concord

Post by Concord » Tue May 29, 2018 2:32 am

illirica wrote: ↑
Tue May 29, 2018 2:23 am
If I told everyone how awesome Stitch was, they'd all complain about how OP it was.
I'm already complaining.

Contingency

Post by Contingency » Tue May 29, 2018 4:30 pm

Aww at first I thought she was an elf but then I realized that the bio said human

:[

*❀"But it was as pure as a white pearl;I would have never expected to fall for a girl"❀*

ButteryPancake
Meaningless Title

Post by ButteryPancake » Wed May 30, 2018 3:50 am

Love the Rathalos tail cut in that picture.

Sorry, had to say that one single thing.

Stitch needs more cute.
Should you be lucky enough to balance the correct number of murdered babies with adequate hours of volunteer service at children's cancer hospitals, you'll end up Neutral.

Contingency

Post by Contingency » Wed May 30, 2018 10:07 am

🌈 Rainbow powwa! 🌈

*❀"But it was as pure as a white pearl;I would have never expected to fall for a girl"❀*

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Wed May 30, 2018 1:36 pm

Contingency wrote: ↑
Wed May 30, 2018 10:07 am
🌈 Rainbow powwa! 🌈
Nah, Rainbow powwa is my other character.

Yep, I've got some weird ones.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Wed May 30, 2018 1:39 pm

BlurpleberryPancake wrote: ↑
Wed May 30, 2018 3:50 am
Love the Rathalos tail cut in that picture.

Sorry, had to say that one single thing.

Stitch needs more cute.
I don't know why I like the idea of a character based on Monster Hunter. She's totally gonna chop up mutants and use 'em for armor.

Also:

There ya go.