Temporary Absences

Out of Character chatter and the section rules/announcements.
illirica
Sandbox Mod

Temporary Absences

Post by illirica » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:23 pm

Since this place is pretty active, I think it's a good idea to get one of these threads going. If you're going to be gone for a little while, please give us a post and let us know.

So that people can see what's going on at a glance, please try to keep this thread as clutter-free as possible. All the "I'll miss you / How will we ever survive without you" comments can go on discord, and keep posts to legitimate absences of a longer-than-normal period, not just "I'm going to bed."

That said, I'm heading off for vacation on Thursday, so I'm trying to wrap up some of my threads in the next couple days and not starting new ones. I'll be back next Wednesday. I may(???) have internet for part of it, but I don't want to promise posts. I'll still handle any character vetting since I can do that on my phone. Any stuff I'm in with multiple people (Leilamont, etc) please feel free to move along without me, and I'll catch up when I get back.

Contingency

Re: Temporary Absences

Post by Contingency » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:59 pm

I actually will be taking a Hiatus starting tomorrow, I thought my Finals will be the week after this one but it is this upcoming one instead.

So I'll probably be gone starting tomorrow till next Thursday.

(Message for Hilo and Alpha Red, haven't forgotten you gaaaiz)

*"But it was as pure as a white pearl;I would have never expected to fall for a girl"*

lowlaville

Post by lowlaville » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:44 pm

I might be gone for a week or two (Ive been very on and off as is).

Azra

Post by Azra » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:40 am

I still have the home computer but my iPad might be down or needing me to get another (charger broke in port not sure I can fix that) so just incase I go a bit missing figured I'd put it here

Weltgeist

Post by Weltgeist » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:45 am

Something's come up (nothing too serious), and I'll be out the next few.

Lord of Nothing

Post by Lord of Nothing » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:11 pm

Deploying and such soon. I've spent a lot of time in port these past few monthes and now it's coming back to bite me. I'll be gone for a long time. Some monthes with stops in between in which I'll post/reply to stuff I post (given I got a lot of time to think about it).

I leave again today and be back for maybe a week in a month or so. And then out again.
Voracious, The Vampire Vagabond

Sudden Death, Michael the Merciful

Belle, Delighted Fledgling of the Damned

Auspex, Your Friendly Neighborhood Domestic Terrorist

Red-Alpha

Post by Red-Alpha » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:10 am

Me/Mastermind will probably be unable to post for the next few days from Sunday
There are limits when tampering with the laws of nature.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:24 pm

I know I'm in about a bajillion things, but I'm taking the kids to the beach tomorrow and won't be posting at all. I'll be back on Sunday, and things are usually pretty quiet on weekends, so it should be fine. Doing my best to keep my list cleared through today.

Mach2

Post by Mach2 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:59 pm

Heeeeey nerds. I'm going backcountry camping with my mum this weekend. I'll be gone from August 2nd to the 6th. There's a small chance of me posting short stuff on my phone in the evening, but the phone will be off and away during the day. Sorry for the inconvenience!

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:13 pm

Not entirely sure yet if I'll be inactive. Got work coming up and might not have time at this moment to post. I'll post here again if that changes but as of right now I'm kind of book.