##CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT##

Shout! Shout! Let it all out! Advertise roleplays, products, blogs, and things!

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

BlondieBoy

##CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT##

Post by BlondieBoy » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:25 am

"It didn't take long for Humanity to collectively shit itself. A meeting was called by the UN to discuss how the ████ Threat would be dealt with. A few countries, like Sweden and Finland, offered to create safe spaces for these ████ , a coin termed by one of the Aliens themselves when caught by a reporter with a microphone. That instance, by the way, didn't end with anybody dead. The ████ said his piece, and then left the area. Just about every other country disagreed. In fact, nobody could agree on a solution because each one would, in large, give a monopoly on a very powerful weapon to a specific country. The meeting was called to a close when the United States threatened to send North Korea back to the stone age and give their land to the Aliens. Each Nation went back and started their own 'Secret' programs to fight the ████ Threat, though each country came to learn of the others secrets so by the mid developmental stages of every project nobody had a secret left."

A brief history lesson, Mr. ████, before I give you the rundown on the mission.

At exactly 09:00 hours this morning, we sent two ████ on a mission. It was a simple sweep and clear of a herd of ██ 3's. Supposed to be simple, just outside of Lenour, and then right back to base. Agents ████ and ████ arrived and dealt with the ████ Threat in just under 30 minutes. After that, The ████ appeared. They said it popped out of nowhere, just like it had done in ████. They began to fight it, but quickly realized they were knee deep in cow shit. Their comms had broken up by this point, and so everything going forward is the account of Agent ████.

Doctor ████: Are you ready to begin Agent?

████: Yeah, I-I guess...

Doctor ████: What happened after your mission?

████:W-Well, ████ and I were just sitting around on a couple of benches and yanking each other's chains. I told her I had killed more ████ than her and she said that she killed me ████ than me.

Doctor ████: And then what happened?

████: Then?Then........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Doctor ████: Take your time Agent ████, we know it was difficult on you.

████:It flipped a car. It was so massive, it didn't even need powers....It just....flipped a car and it landed right on her.

Doctor ████: The car landed on Agent ████? What--

████: It crushed her lower body...Everything below her legs was just gone in a crater...I tried to move the car, honest doc I tried! I tried to move the fucking car doc! I tried so fucking hard! I tried! I TRIED I TRIED I TRIED!

Doctor ████: ████...Its-

█led█: NO, DON'T YOU EVEN DARE SAY ITS ALRIGHT! IT'LL NEVER BE ALRIGHT, SHE WAS EVERYTHING I HAD, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU FUCKIN QUACK? SHE WAS MY WORLD AND NOW SHE'S-

That was all we could get out of Agent ████. During that last bit he grabbed hold of the Doc, collapsed his throat with a little bit of pressure. We're gonna have ████ check him out, see if he's fit or not.

Approved for Combat Duty

ADDENDUM
Sorry we're getting this to you so late, boss. I've been having a lot of trouble lately, and I've been put on the assignment to go to Japan, then Russia, and finally have that meeting with French diplomats. Just think, in little over a year your favorite Agent will be back from foreign lands and in action again.

-Agent Jumpstep
Gay Owl Ship