STARGATE SG-1

Shout! Shout! Let it all out! Advertise roleplays, products, blogs, and things!

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Switchback

STARGATE SG-1

Post by Switchback » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:24 pm

Hello and thank you for taking a look at this topic.
I'm looking to restart my Stargate SG-1 RP on this forum. In this story line, I like the idea of mixing media characters (Characters from the show) and custom characters alike. Feel free to pick up either character or both if you'd like. My story line begins around Season 4 of the TV series and rather than having a set idea as to what is going to happen in the story, I am open to the creative ideas of the players and things they would like to play out based off of the series. Feel free to contact me any time and I will attempt to get back to you as quickly as possible. Thank you in advance.

Shinigami

Re: STARGATE SG-1

Post by Shinigami » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:12 am

Hmm... You could actually set it after the main events of the series, with earth facing yet another new threat of yours and/or the player's design. Not telling you how to run your RP, just making a suggestion. :)
"The boundaries which divide life from death are, at best, shadowy and vague."

Switchback

Post by Switchback » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:48 pm

Whereas that is an interesting idea, certain favorite characters are no longer active/alive at the SGC at the end of the series, which is why I decided to start with season 4, plus it allows the room to tie in any custom characters, which now changes the outcome of the series. Thank you for your feedback though! I will take any suggestions. :-D

Shinigami

Post by Shinigami » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:11 pm

Good point. While I'm not really the type to play RPs of that particular type, it does sound pretty interesting. If anything, I'll definitely be reading it. :3
"The boundaries which divide life from death are, at best, shadowy and vague."