RPF Spotlight

Shout! Shout! Let it all out! Advertise roleplays, products, blogs, and things!

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Annasiel
Admin

RPF Spotlight

Post by Annasiel » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:00 pm

This exists to showcase roleplays that haven't gotten any love. If your roleplay has no replies yet, they might end up here!
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Annasiel
Admin

Re: RPF Spotlight

Post by Annasiel » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:09 pm

Casual

Team Skull: Reunion

This is a Pokemon RP and Oc's are heavily accepted, but canon roles are also needed.

Team Skull reunites with a new Leader that bring Guzmas reign to shame Casper is her name and she wants to wreck the Alola Region in memory of her childhood friend's attempt, but she is ruthless and goes a bit overboard with her attempts. 5 trainers are selected by the Tapus and Kahunas to stop her. Hope someone can before Lunala and Solgeo are next on her list to wreck.

Intermediate

Gate (Archer_Algen)

In August 20XX, a portal to a parallel world known as the "Gate", suddenly appeared in Ginza, Tokyo where monsters and human warriors wearing ancient armor poured out of the portal, killing everyone in their way and trying to claim the area as their own. This would later be known as the "The Ginza Incident". Immediately after the attack, the Japanese Ground-Self Defense Forces launches a counter attack, repelling and pushing the invaders back to the Gate and reclaiming Ginza.

Now, the JSDF is preparing for a counterattack, they are mobilizing their own soldiers and hiring mercenaries from around the globe for an expedition into the Gate.

1x1 Criminal Minds RP (Red_Kingdom)

Hello everyone! I have been binge-watching Criminal Minds and I decided to see if anyone would be interested. This RP could involve two canon characters or canon x oc if you prefer. If this does interest you, please let me know.

Advanced

QIR (Luki)

It was a peaceful day within the safety of the barrier around the city. Not a bird dared to fly even close towards it. With no weather fluctuations outside the barrier, and there was no resource shortages within. And yet…

The sudden shriek in the park awoke the man napping on the bench. Shaken and confused, he lifted his head. A few feet away, his son sitting on the swing was pointing up at the sky with the look of absolute terror in his eyes.

High up in the sky, beyond the glass was a dark silhouette. Four horns. The skulled head. The tendrils stretching like electricity wires.

Annasiel
Admin

Post by Annasiel » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:18 pm

Casual

Team Skull: Reunion

This is a Pokemon RP and Oc's are heavily accepted, but canon roles are also needed.

Team Skull reunites with a new Leader that bring Guzmas reign to shame Casper is her name and she wants to wreck the Alola Region in memory of her childhood friend's attempt, but she is ruthless and goes a bit overboard with her attempts. 5 trainers are selected by the Tapus and Kahunas to stop her. Hope someone can before Lunala and Solgeo are next on her list to wreck.

Intermediate

The Curse of Moonacre (Kali)

Once upon a perfect time, many hundreds of years ago when the old magic clung to Moonacre Valley, there was a young woman who's skin gleamed as pale as a star, and who's heart was as pure as moonlight. Such was her bravery and goodness, she was beloved by nature as if she were its own daughter. One fateful night, the moon blessed her with an extraordinary gift that would change the magic of the valley forever. The Moon Pearls. from that day forth, she was known as the Moon Princess.

Two ancient families lived in harmony at the edge of the valley, sharing nature's bounty. Daughter of the De Noir clan, the Moon Princess fell deeply in love and was to be married to Sir Rolf Merryweather. Her father, Sir William De Noir, blessed the union of the couple with a rare, black lion. In turn, Sir Rolf gave his bride a Unicorn, lured from the wild white horses of the sea. Her heart overflowing with happiness, the Moon Princess revealed the magical powers to both families. Legend told of their unique power. So strong, the pearls would grant every wish, both good and evil.

The Moon Princess truly believed in the goodness of all, but the men soon revealed the greed that was in their hearts, each desperate to claim the power of the pearls for themselves. Betrayed by those she loved the most, the Moon Princess unleashed the power that was bestowed upon her, and cast a terrifying curse over them all.

1x1 Vampire RP | angst | immortal (Notperfectbut)

If you were to live forever, wouldn't you be lonely? Vampires live an immortal life, watching people around them age, die. Everybody: Their loved ones, the ones they betrayed, the ones they cared about. In the end they were always alone.

Living forever could be a curse the longer a vampire lived. The years stretched out and each year became less significant, life slowly lost it's livid colours.

They drink from people. When they do that, people die. If they do not, their agony is too much. Their existence is based on killing yet they are not murderers.

They had to live on, enternally, like poor lost souls. At the beginning, thy were alwats facinated at the new world, redrawn. Their eyes could make them see more than ever, their ears hear the sound of a falling needle, their movements seeming impossible for humans. Momentary bliss always turned into dull pain, reminders that they had traded their soul for such silly things.

Lestat turned Louis into a vampire, almost as if using him. Lestat wanted the plantation Louis had, Louis wanted to die. They sealed the deal. Lestat had killed Louis, but also given him a new life. As years went by, Louis started to hate Lestat, finding themselves different. Louis loved to embrace the new experiences, them things that made a vampire different from a human. Lestat cared about none of that. His hobby was drinking from people, toying around with them before their deaths. Louis detested that.

These two souls were bound together, and even though Lestat loved to live in luxury, kill and drink mercilessly while Louis was a silent observer to the senses of a vampire and avoided drinking from humans by feeding on animals, even though they were so different, deep down loneliness bound them together.

Gate (Archer_Algen)

In August 20XX, a portal to a parallel world known as the "Gate", suddenly appeared in Ginza, Tokyo where monsters and human warriors wearing ancient armor poured out of the portal, killing everyone in their way and trying to claim the area as their own. This would later be known as the "The Ginza Incident". Immediately after the attack, the Japanese Ground-Self Defense Forces launches a counter attack, repelling and pushing the invaders back to the Gate and reclaiming Ginza.

Now, the JSDF is preparing for a counterattack, they are mobilizing their own soldiers and hiring mercenaries from around the globe for an expedition into the Gate.

1x1 Criminal Minds RP (Red_Kingdom)

Hello everyone! I have been binge-watching Criminal Minds and I decided to see if anyone would be interested. This RP could involve two canon characters or canon x oc if you prefer. If this does interest you, please let me know.

Annasiel
Admin

Post by Annasiel » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:47 am

Casual

Avatar the Four Great Nation War

Many years after kora and them rebuilt the air nomads and after the grand tales of dezma the avatar born from the earth kingdom. Arose an avatar from fire and ash in the fire nation. This avatar is to keep the balance as all four tribes are at war with eachother making it a four nation free for all. This avatar named Kai left the fire nation and travailed the world sealing help from all four nations that wished to fallow the avatar and for peace and not for further war.

Deadly Poison

~Help Wanted~ The words stood out on every page on the quest board. Very simple quests at the top to the harder ones at the bottom. There it is the quest you had been eyeing for a while now. The cursive letters delicately written on the yellowed page showing this was an older quest no one had been willing to take. The reward greater than that of all the ones on the board combined. Your eyes trailing the text yet again.

Mortal Sin

The Devil created The Seven Deadly Sins as a test, expecting them to wreck havoc on the human population. This was not the case however and all his children seemed to do was waste energy. Naturally, the kids had to be let go and were sent into the mortal world. They were told that they'd not be granted into hell again unless they made their father proud. Until then they'd have no memory of their identities and would be reincarnated as humans each time they died.

Warrior Within

In the early 1500s across the land of Togoroka in Japan , mastering swordsmanship was the greatest achievement to obtain being raised in these parts of the world. Families would passed down their swords used from the greatest of wars to lords and emperors of royal families that served with pride and courage for the clan named they carried. Though many swords gained their battle name over the decades of war , there were two families that served no lords or wars that hid from the rest of the land of Togoroka. The belief that these two families to join in the bloodshed across Togoroka seemed very unrealistic and unnecessary for them to join , but with the war closing in on their parts of the land they would see to it with no choice but to join or protect themselves for the inevitable. (Muse A) family was known for their unique sorcery that enhanced their weapons to carry special gifts of power along from whoever was weilding it.

Intertwined

Intertwined?

What does it mean to be intertwined? Well I'll tell you. Every five years people from the ages sixteen through thirty are recruited from the three regions. Jasmine District, Opal District, and Grim District. There are two people are picked from each District and are put into a program called. SAGE. SAGE, is a program for the gifted. As they like to call it. There are many different areas to excella in this program but each person is divided into a section. Now about Intertwined. Each person will be brought into a room and they will be tested to see who their soul will be intertwined with. One will gain spiecal abilities through this process and the other will gain increased strength and heightened senses. Those who gain special abilities will be placed in classes to learn how to control them an they will be loyal servants to their realm.

Intermediate

Werewolf Hunter

You are a human. I am a werewolf. You have been on my trail for a while. Ever since you heard that werewolves were dangerous. I was hunting one night by myself, and I heard a gunshot. Blood followed very soon after. You had injured me. I tried to get away, as you aimed the gun at me once more. You could have easily killed me. But you did not. Instead you felt sorry for me and took me home to heal me. Who are you? Why are you doing this?

The Perfect Children

In the small town of Evergreen, everything is perfect. Heterosexual couples, No interracial, No outsiders, And no affairs. The crime rate is zero and economy is great. Races a divided by choice except for in the classroom. Teen pregnancies never happen because everyone in this town is abstinence.But, what happens when this generation starts breaking all the rules.

Red Fox Orphanage

This is a pretty small orphanage. It’s not a dump. It’s actually kind of nice, but cozy is more accurate. It’s located in a wooded area, hence the name. There are actually a few foxes that live near it, and if your character is lucky, he/she might spot one. There are four bedrooms. Two are for girls, and two are for boys. We’ll work out who is in which room once the rp has started. We might not need four bedrooms, we made need more. And this brings us to pets. Your character is allowed to have one pet, but I’d rather not make them too big a part of the rp.

Testimonium

I need some creative and capable people for a RP I wanna do.. I haven't finished the plot yet, but I might as well start looking for people already..

I tend to make RPs that start a certain way, but leaves the rest very open.. So I need people who don't depend on me driving the plot or make stuff happen.. There's no correct answeres, as long as it's relative and believeble for the universe that all the players can create together..

I believe that this is what a RP truely is.. People coming together and creating a story together, not one mastermind and several people just in for the experience..

So this Rap will require people to be creative and have an initiative for it to work.. If anyone's interested and have any ideas, please let me know

The Curse of Moonacre

Once upon a perfect time, many hundreds of years ago when the old magic clung to Moonacre Valley, there was a young woman who's skin gleamed as pale as a star, and who's heart was as pure as moonlight. Such was her bravery and goodness, she was beloved by nature as if she were its own daughter. One fateful night, the moon blessed her with an extraordinary gift that would change the magic of the valley forever. The Moon Pearls. from that day forth, she was known as the Moon Princess.

Advanced

In the Shadow of Hermes

In the year 2083, decades of extreme weather and natural disasters have ravaged the world and technology has advanced at an alarming rate. A combination of resource scarcity, tensions along religious, ethnic and regional lines and the divided opinion on humanity's next steps culminated in the deadliest conflict in history. Every weapon in the arsenals available to the world powers were exhausted in the war which lasted just four months but saw half a billion killed. Intelligent killing machines patrolled the skies, seas and land, devastating new bioweapons were unleashed decimating whole populations, nuclear weapons were exchanged leaving entire cities smoldering ruins and powerful laser armed satellites charred the earth into glass.